Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hilarious Event Nerf

Murderrrr

We felt sorry for Nyx and shot at her bubble anyway ;-;

Grineer looked at Nyx like WTF

Hmmm. The size of the bubble seems like it doesn't affect the size of the bullet attractor because that stays the same. Just like the freezing snow from the snow globe. 

And this is why you never swallow your chewing gum.

Any news on how Mag does on this event?  Haven't had a chance to play yet. : /

Terrible... pull did little to no damage, my range was to the point where they were an arm length away. SP only gave me 13 shield at most. As for crush, don't, that animation makes you a true sitting duck now. 

Next request:

-Wormhole

It's honestly pretty dull. The range is still like 10m for me, so it's more useless than hilarious.

Nova as a whole was pretty dull. I was expecting to be able to rocket the boss around with a Speed build on top of all that negative strength from the event, but it didn't really seem much different from normal.

The only thing that is SOMEWHAT working in this event is volt's shields moded for maximum duration, since it doesn't get affected by range and it doesn't have a damage limit, but the duration drops from 70 seconds down to 5...still 5 seconds of protection is SOMETHING compared to how all the other frame abilities are useless lol

It's honestly pretty dull. The range is still like 10m for me, so it's more useless than hilarious.

Nova as a whole was pretty dull. I was expecting to be able to rocket the boss around with a Speed build on top of all that negative strength from the event, but it didn't really seem much different from normal.

Probably because the duration of M Prime is reduced to 3 seconds so you don't notice it that much, I tried as well...lol

Max strenght Slash dash - you just swing your sword, you don't move forward

Max strenght super jump - you jump over a void crate if you're lucky.

Here i tought i could use super jump to speed up the caches search and then i learned the hard way my super jump was useless.

After that i just went with a max shields and max health zephyr, that means +300 shields and +300 health, it's not that bad.

Edited by KIREEKPSO