Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Giant Excalibur Statue In Ods

Ethice

Some friends and I ran an Orokin Derelict Survival earlier today and we happened upon this strange occurance of a giant statue of Excalibur. It didn't have a hitbox so you could simply walk through any portion of it and it was not a client side occurance as we were all able to see it.

2014-09-29_00001_zps9f1843d8.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x3/Ethice/2014-09-29_00001_zps9f1843d8.jpg

I completely forgot all about that statue in the vault xD I haven't done vault runs in a while. I recall us finding the vault in that run, but I don't believe it was anywhere near the place where we found the statue though we didn't open the vault since we weren't doing a vault run and I didn't pay enough attention to the map to say the vault was below the statue.

Any more info on this would be greatly appreciated:

• What were you doing when Excalibur emerged from the ground? (Looking for the steps taken to reproduce the bug)

• How often have you seen this? Did it occur in the same area on multiple runs, or was this a standalone occurrence? 

Thanks guys! 

I actually encountered this in the middle of U13 while doing a ODE Vault run solo.

After exploring to see if I could find another room underneath (I guessed the Vault) to no avail, I returned to the spot with the strange statue to find it gone.