Hotfix 14.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

DE, bring the idea of caches back.  They were worth the runs, and there really hasn't been much of that for months, outside of events.  There were these shiney "Raid" missions that many of us ACTUALLY ENJOYED that caches would fit into SO~OO naturally...

Edit:  Just saw the response to this on a previous post. Still feel as though this is fairly valid feedback on the primary issue.  And, because I was too busy being seriously bummed out, thank you for the bug fixes...

Don't worry, they'll be back.  It's a work in progress feature which was unintentionally released prematurely in the previous hotfix, and with no special cache reward table.  I believe you still have a shot at getting those same goodies in forest sabotage missions by bringing additional antitoxins.

Edited by Whirrrrr

Hotfix 14.9.1

Additions

- Added HUD indicator for Iron Skin (displays percentage remaining).

Changes

- DirectX10 is now officially supported and will be set as the default render mode (instead of DirectX9) for applicable graphics hardware.

Fixes

- Fixed Latron Wraith and Prime weapons appearing in list of eligible components when crafting the Tiberon rifle.

- Fixed intermittent chat server disconnects.

- Fixed Grineer Caches appearing in missions on Earth.

- Fixed Kubrows performing "struggle" attacks on Lephantis.

- Fixed clients being able to pause gameplay if they had their matchmaking mode set to Solo and then joined a mission via friends list/invite.

- Fixed muzzle flashes not appearing in correct location when aiming through sniper rifle scopes.

- Fixed Loki Enigma profile icon packs giving players a Locust Ash profile icon instead – we believe this was an organized prank by our stealthy frames. - - These have now been retroactively fixed in a script. Log out and in to receive please.

- FYI confirmed Nova Slipstream has same issue, a script has been run to retroactively fix. Hotfix will come to fix store shortly.

if thay did all this why not fix the phage not working on Mirage on the flip side TY DE!!!!!

Don't worry, they'll be back.  It's a work in progress feature which was unintentionally released prematurely in the previous hotfix, and with no special cache reward table.  I believe you still have a shot at getting those same goodies in forest sabotage missions by bringing additional antitoxins.

Quoting for joy and emphasis.

Have you considered adding these to ALL Void missions and making them a repository for such items as Forma, Fusion Cores, and Credit caches? Basically: all non-prime rewards for completing missions. This would clear up the current tables a little bit and provide a little more room to work with as more Prime items are added with less fear of the tables becoming COMPLETELY oversatturated.

What does that mean?

Sneaky peaky event or something?

What does that mean?

Sneaky peaky event or something?

No, he means putting in the antitoxins into the same giant toxin producers we sabotaged in the Cicero Crisis event can give us additional things when we use them now, barring you still defending.

Hotfix 14.9.1

- Fixed intermittent chat server disconnects.

DE rebecca i'm wait answer for my questions. this is my 2 question. the first - post number - 3602649

what is this?

QTFxLSs.jpg?1

Edited by Ishet

I know wrong one but you locked 14.9.0 topic area.

you said that you fixed the following:

Fixed an issue where Alerts could disappear from the Solar chart after returning from missions.

Well mine disappears after every alert mission. I have to logoff and log on to see them again and it is getting rather annoying.

Hey all, I'm experiencing random slowdowns at login screen, in the player ship and ingame. I've tried DX11, DX10 and DX9, I've done all settings at max and at low/off. My hardware is well below 60C so it isn't slowing down and my drivers are up to date. I'll create a feedback thread if one isn't already created, but I wanted to post here nonetheless.

Just a heads up. My FPS drops from a constant 60 to 25-30, but then goes back up to 60 then drops back down, etc.