Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Ironskin Over Nerfed?

Calikhan

Question

After the latest updates and patches it seems the Rhinos Ironskin Ability seems to be almost worthless now i can't even take out a room of people with out it going down. Is this a Over Nerf, or a much deserved beat down after the hole exposure not effecting it thing?

No timer is added.  I don't think the ability has been touched in a long time but I may be wrong.  I do know with the introduction of T4 the high end missions definitely see higher level enemies (40 ish) where 1000 health doesn't really mean much to a heavy gunner.

What are you using for power strength?  That affects the HP of the skin.

Edited by willis936

I have played The Rhino Frame most of the game and i'm telling you it is Nerfed weather it was intentional or not it has become weaker then it was, i know it's weaker because i can't clear Vor solo anymore  with out him destroying my shields and skin which never happened before the update. 

I have played The Rhino Frame most of the game and i'm telling you it is Nerfed weather it was intentional or not it has become weaker then it was, i know it's weaker because i can't clear Vor solo anymore  with out him destroying my shields and skin which never happened before the update. 

Are you using Overextended by any chance? 

edit : Also, Vor's level (as well as the Grineer he summons when going into bubble mode) scales with your Conclave rating, perhaps that's the case?

Edited by Neah

I have my Rhino Prime set up to maximize his ironskins armor and I don't use overextended or any corrupted mods, i use Flow,  Streamline, & intensify.

Again i know it is not taking the same damage it was i don't care if you think it's not different i know its weaker, i'm not taking any where near what it was before the change

Edited by Calikhan

I have my Rhino Prime set up to maximize his ironskins armor and I don't use overextended or any corrupted mods, i use Flow,  Streamline, & intensify 

One last thing, have you checked your Iron Skin's level?

I have my Rhino Prime set up to maximize his ironskins armor and I don't use overextended or any corrupted mods, i use Flow,  Streamline, & intensify.

Again i know it is not taking the same damage it was i don't care if you think it's not different i know its weaker, i'm not taking any where near what it was before the change

So just intensify, that puts max rank iron skin at 1560 hp.  Vor scales do your conclave level so with max loadouts you'd be facing a level 50-60 Vor who should have no problems taking out your iron skin with by just throwing his balls around.  Also, 1560 won't last more than a few seconds at most in T4 missions.