Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Style Naruto Game?

DarkSkull1995

I think digital extremes should make a WARFRAME style naruto game where players can be immersed into the naruto world and rise to the ability of the kages through a lot of experience and a ton of skill (don't want just everyone being equally powerful just because they hit a certain level. Combat could be based on building chakra between fights (the chakra cap being raised by increasing level), using learned (both by character and mastered by player) hand signs possibly through direction key combos, and a combination of skills by player and experienced team combos. WARFRAME's large maps, acrobatic movement, 4 player coop, clan and squad system, and fast paced action in fights would be perfect for a naruto game.  

I think digital extremes should make a WARFRAME style naruto game where players can be immersed into the naruto world and rise to the ability of the kages through a lot of experience and a ton of skill (don't want just everyone being equally powerful just because they hit a certain level. Combat could be based on building chakra between fights (the chakra cap being raised by increasing level), using learned (both by character and mastered by player) hand signs possibly through direction key combos, and a combination of skills by player and experienced team combos. WARFRAME's large maps, acrobatic movement, 4 player coop, clan and squad system, and fast paced action in fights would be perfect for a naruto game.  

._. what? 

• Like 3

Errm.

... no.

If I have to select an anime to become a game with the style of Warframe and the awesome work of DE, I would choose Claymore. Really, nothing agaisnt Naruto, I like it, but Claymore it's my favorite.

i feel that claymore love <3

however i dont think i could see a game working out at all XD

Naruto sucks. 

harsh

Ewc9Gem.gif

N...No man.

I really like old manga like Dragon Ball,City Hunter,Hokuto Ni Ken,Gunnm or Yu Yu Hakusho but... Just take a look at this game, it just doesn't fit.

No shinigami,no suppa sayiajin, no hokage or kaiju or whatever...

Let Warframe be Warframe.

N.B. : Naruto is okay,but I find it will never reach the classics. Saint Seiya still laughs at this.

Edited by unknow99

There are people with ideas. Then there are bad ideas. Then there are bad ideas that don't make sense at all and have no semblance of sanity in them. 

This idea is off the SCALE in how bad and random it is.

It would be like asking Bungie to remake a TONKA GAME WITH MORTAL COMBAT-STYLE GAMEPLAY!? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!? (actually now I am curious to see how that would turn out...)

Does anyone even remember Tonka? Idk... maybe I'm just weird and mean.

I am actually really rattled right now.... like geez (there are already Naruto games out for console, why would you want DE to make one?). 

If Warframe must have anime influences, let's keep it to anime like Evangelion (in other words, anime that's actually good), as we have done.

To say nothing of how little a connection there is between Warframe and Naruto in the first place, and how random and out-of-place a combination of them would be should Sheogorath ever force DE to make such a thing.