The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To See This In Recruit: H> T4S, Lf Mr 9+, Cc1200+, Xxx Frame With (Xxx Augment Mod)

Groups like that always wipe/are awful, so they're like the perfect flag for what to avoid.

Sad but true. They forget the game is predominantly skill based, and think a certain combination of numbers or a min-maxed build is required for success. I want to say more but I'll leave it at that.

I play only in pugs (except when my clan requests me). They're not as bad as people make them out to be.

You see those messages ONCE in awhile, those dudes NEVER get pms and then eventually they switch to just normal recruiting and let anyone in. Then they find out that anyone consists of the awesome high-rankers who are probably just leveling stuff and can carry you to 40 mins+ with just a secondary.

Then they try to add you to their friends list.

Some people will be picky for whatever reason, as if playing with randoms ever gives anything besides random results no matter how many factors you try and control.

As it stands - practically every frame combo can go 40+ waves, or an hour+ in T4S (with nekros of course).  Throw in 2 extra mod slots, new mods and ability augments without an increase in difficulty?  Let me just say don't hurt yourself by sitting in one place for so long without any breaks.

Edited by SleepingSentry

I use to bother messaging players who wanted a set of requirements in order to run T4 void, a lot of times, they'd refuse me, because I do not meet the requirement by one small detail, for example, they asked me how many times did I forma my boltor p, I said 3 times, and then was refused because they wanted a x4 forma'd boltor p. There are so many more, that I didn't care enough to remember, but it eventually pissed me off and now, I don't really bother with those types.

To bad Mastery Rank and Conclave mean NOTHING towards PvE

Mastery Rank = (Time spent * Gear Leveled) + Location rewards

Conclave(PVP) = PvP/Gear 'Quality' # even thought a lot of the best mods have very little conclave to begin with.

As you can see, Neither of those adds up to skill.

Edited by Shizzuie

And that is why I only Ask around Alliance / Clan chat. Region chat and Recruiting are cancer ._.

Might just be me though but I despise people who use these kinds of messages. They don't feel like they're taking things seriously enough if they can't be bothered to make a proper sentence.  

Also Why would you even bother asking for Mastery Rank? That basically means nothing, unless its bellow 3 or something. It's not a valid measure of player skill, and I've seen tons of high mastery level players (mr14+) get their back sides handed to them by AI. And quite a few lower MRs doing just fine. 

Just let people play the way they want to play. If their requests seem absurd, so what? If they play their way and can find people to enjoy the game with them, then great. I fully support them min/maxing. Same goes for people who play with pickups or with clan members. Doesn't matter how you play. Just as long as you're having fun and not negatively affecting other players.