Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

Best Augment mods...

Ash: Smoke Screen: Smoke Shadow: Smoke Screen now affects all allies for x seconds.

Mirage: Hall of Mirrors: Hall of Malevolence: The damage of your doppelgängers is increased by %, every time you kill an enemy.

Nekros: Soul Punch: Soul Survivor: Using Soul Punch on a downed ally will instantly revive the ally with % of health. Nekros's health will drop to % and all his shields and energy will be consumed.             

Vauban: Tesla: Tesla Link: Every pair of Teslas will connect via a beam that will cause x slash damage when touched.

Awwww, yissssss!!!!

The problem are solved in 15.0.1 thank you so much :)

This is what I've got after patched, some of weapons/companions that already reached rank 30 is back to 29? srsly?

sorry but it not really cool, some of weapons that already hit 30 most of people sold it out,

but what we need to do is buy/build it back and level it up til it hit 30 again for missing mastery exp by not our mistake?

Omg pls fix it, just these new quest with new bug is tough enough for us at this moment  *facepalm*

sry for complaining and really thank for hard work.

nK6YpW8.jpg

Edit:for better gramma

Edited by ZESTZKIDZ

Slight problem with sprinting with controllers. Before this update it used to be a toggle sprint now it's just a normal sprint which in turn forces to to hold down the analogstick or whatever button you have sprint assigned to. As you might tell this is rather annoying and inconvenient for people who use the controllers for PC 

Anyone experiencing constant Update Retries? I barely get 30 MB patched before the update fails and has to be restarted. Its been like, 3 hours since I started and these constant retries are getting a bit excessive.

Got the exact same issue, started of well till it hit 600MB then nothing but fails and constant retry attempts

Atterax refuses to strech, attacking only whith it's handle which severly redcues it's range and makes odd slam attacks.
Radial Blind does not blind enemies right behind you. Considering playing on high levels, it will not give you any opportunity and you will perish soon.

Re: Excalibur changes, specifically Radial Javelin. Can we please have all enemies hit by this effected as per the kill effect of bows/bolts? This would be epic. That might make it a bit more powerful by sending enemies flying into each other but ragdolling the snot out of everybody while pinning everybody to walls would be awesome. Enemies that survive would be pinned for a few seconds before struggling free again similar to a stun. That would be so awesome that it is a crime against humanity not to impliment this. Don't make me call up the UN! Haha.