Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

Well at least my friend will stop complaining about how broken this game (in his opinion) for awhile.

No he won't...

Very 1st Archwing mission failed because I was stuck on the key dropped by the assassination target... I thought this bug had been corrected since the event involving these keys, but no, let's put more things in before even considering correcting VERY old KNOWN bugs...

Guess I'll wait for U15.3.6.

DE im wondering if you could change make an alternative controller support on the PC the one that was default buttons on the last update. Because the new controller support is so hard to get used to and i'm not good playing warframe with keyboard. BTW, thx DE for the new update.

So, Limbo quest item takes 6 hours to build. Then, each part is gonna take 12 hours. Then, he himself is gonna take 72 hours. So, give or take 90 hours later, I can actually play the new content for the frame. Archwing, did the quest, parts will finish in 6 hours, and then another 36 for the entire thing to build. 42 hours (give or take) later, I finally get to dive in to the meat and bones of the update. 

If I didn't appreciate the game, I wouldn't be posting here, btw.

My concern is that it seems kinda silly to limit people this much. This along with glitches and such. In the beginning with new frames and such, I feel like there should be a sort of grace period so people can actually play this stuff. Shorten build times and such for new items to only take one hour to finish when said item is in game for its' first 24 hours.

I can't wait to play with this stuff, but in the end, I'm going to have to have waited 90+ hours to fully enjoy the content, I'm going to have to either sell a frame or drop money for more slots, and I'm gonna have to watch all the folks who are more fortunate have fun with content because they bought it while I sit and wait.

When event weapons are released, you guys let folks have a free slot and potato for it. Why not do something similar for major updates?

You haven't gotten Mirrage yet, have you? Cause it was the same 90 hour wait, and the quest item didn't require 2 of each of the rarest mates

And now about the bugs. All of sandanas on the Nova is ridiculously small and do not fit properly. Atteraks not stretched. Mini map after hacking consoles reduces to the standard position. Armor Edo displayed with a bluish tinge does not display a color that has been set. These are the bugs that had time to notice, please fix it.

Cant find it in the patch notes and dunno if it has something to do with power strength mods but Paralysis depletes your entire shields (150 for me) and it even takes 2hp of your health per use, damage seems to be a bit higher too, the shield comsuption seems to be lower while in Hysteria.

Edited by Rhaenxys