Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

• Explorers rejoice! Hidden Caches are back on Sabotage: Earth missions! There will be 3 caches in each level, with rewards from the Sabotage tables. In case you missed the Cicero Crisis Event, you can still scan and make antitoxins to receive rewards from this mission type! 

Does that mean that I can get wraith twin vipers?

From the Creator of "We gona Optimise U15 for old cards" and "We spent a lot of time for hotfixes".

Proudly presents: NVIDIA CURSE: NOT INSUFFICIENT VIDEO MEMORY ERROR.

See it on your computer in U15

I got only one question: how we got from state of U14.9 where 99% of things worked just fine to U15 cant even see login screen ?

From the Creator of "We gona Optimise U15 for old cards" and "We spent a lot of time for hotfixes".

Proudly presents: NVIDIA CURSE: NOT INSUFFICIENT VIDEO MEMORY ERROR.

See it on your computer in U15

They're making slow progress with it but progress none the less. Previously I could log in but crashed mid missions, now I can actually play missions again though haven't tried archwing yet. Win 7 32-bit here

My brother still can't even get to login however, hes WinXP 32-bit, that most likely comes down to XP's handling of VRAM and RAM.

Cant say I'm a fan of the game using 1.5GB of my ram though, 32-bit application limit is 2GB generally, not much room for error going forward.

i got better question: is this update was even tested beyond Monster PC's before it got release ?

i know that every game got issues with bigger updates but this is just sad... and it makes me sad

i would play on my laptop with win7 64-bit but wait no i will not because it has Nvidia card

Edited by Anubias