Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

"Mod UI has received significant improvements:
    Added category tabs to the Mod pages
    Enabled fusion for installed mods Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point."

That's a very good update, nice work guys

With address you mean put it on the banlist or come up with ingame solutions like a Auto-Fire option or keybind? I use(d) Autoclicker now and then but i won't risk a ban for trying to utilize the full fire rate the game mechanics offer but are impossible to do so when trying manually.

Some of this is exploitable. We aren't going to ban macros and this sort of thing - some people with disabilities need to use these and that is fine. We will be making sure that even with these on the firerate is 'sane' is all.

• Like 1

I guess it's back to running endless defense missions for the most efficient gains in mods and XP. I kind of liked it when there was that bit of risk involved. Now there's no point in not going until the mission is failed, as the one mod you get as a reward is peanuts compared to the mods you can potentially get in one wave.

Any thought given to adjusting the drop rates in defense missions so other mission types are worth playing?

Also, if it was me, I would have waited before warning people of automatic bans for cheating. It would have weeded out some of the riffraff. You Canadians are just too damn nice, I guess.

There is risk, its just softened (Canadian style)... if you're at stage 9 and fail you'll only have the stage 5 locked-in stuff.

I was just talking to my buddy yesterday about how the UI for mods needed some tweaks, you guys are mind readers. Also had to stop playing last night after watching some d-bag jump from one side of a VERY large room to another.... hate Hacks. Skill > Hacks folks, learn to play without a crutch, it's much more interesting and satisfying. Keep up the outstanding work!!!!

*Note... I noticed that Shotgun mods only display in the 'All' section and not in the 2-Handed section as they probably should... or maybe in their own section for shotgun mods.

*Note 2... The above was fixed already in the HOT-HOT-FIX @1:35. You guys are epic!!!

Edited by Dankknight

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

MSI Afterburner compatibility? The On-Screen Display, to be precise.

Edited by BeerDone

Yup, quoted myself as I'm not sure if this got missed 3 pages back and I'm really hoping for some clarification on how the reward lock-in works or is supposed to work.

From what I understand every 5 waves it saves the pickups you gathered.

It does NOT save the prize you would have gotten for quitting, only what you have picked up to this point.

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Way to go on the cheater ban! Haven't seen any, but hat's the fun of it anyway? It's a PvE game, and you're mostly cheating yourself...

The defense change is MORE THAN WELCOME! I've lost already some loot because of a failure of a 2nd set of waves. One thing though, if you've been through the 1st 5 waves, will the location be unlocked as well and marked as 'done'..?

With address you mean put it on the banlist or come up with ingame solutions like a Auto-Fire option or keybind? I use(d) Autoclicker now and then but i won't risk a ban for trying to utilize the full fire rate the game mechanics offer but are impossible to do so when trying manually.

You are allowed to do it manually, not with the help of AHK or any macro.

Just because you got the freedom doesnt mean you have the right to abuse it :)

There is risk, its just softened (Canadian style)... if you're at stage 9 and fail you'll only have the stage 5 locked-in stuff.

I get that, but there doesn't seem to be any reason (aside from the possibility of wasting a few minutes I guess) to not always push for another wave, because if you fail it, you'll only lose stuff you wouldn't have received anyway if you hadn't tried.

I noticed you only mentioned an inventory checkpoint every five levels, do you still lose all gained XP for the mission if you fail? I guess that would be an extra risk if you're leveling stuff, but I get the impression most people farm with level 30 gear anyway.

Well, never knew people hacked/cheated here. How sensitive is this? I've played games with "Punkbuster" where I kept getting booted because of the Steam in-game overlay and everytime my Anti-virus updated. Will it be like that, or actually ban the people hacking?

Update 7.8.1:

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Very Nice, and now make it that you dont need to always unequip and equip the mods when you change a weapon and i think many people will be very happy.