Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Checked My Account Details And . . .

Coatduck

ryLQ9Gl.png

I'm Alice, and yeah, two years!
I stumbled into a conference on what I believe was either DE's official launch of warframe, or perhaps a few days after, unfortunately I don't remember the exact date, but if I recall I've been playing since update 1, and as someone who isn't really into shooters, something caught me about this game and kept me for, well two years now! Since then I've created a glaive replica, done some terrible [DE]Kickbot Fan Art, and my ideas from design council even turned into Limbo!

nOxBxOb.jpg

Anyway, I hope to be playing until it can't be played any more. I can't say the game hasn't had some bumps, even some pretty big ones (Nervos, general grineer stunlocking, arc traps, wow the grineer are just terrible) but I know they are trying and that no one, not even a company like DE is perfect, but I think they're trying as hard as they can, and getting pretty damn close.

Lucky you, Warframe doesn't remember when I first started playing for some reason. I know I played much earlier than April this year, probably when Warframe first went public.

Anyways, welcome, and your contributions to the community are much appreciated. I love Limbo.

Praise DE, best developers I've come across in gaming to date.

Edited by SgtFlex

Mine says 1 month 3 weeks :/

My account has been active since October 2013.

I've seen you and that glaive /Trinity cosplay around the forums. Good to see you with an official introduction =p

Maybe I'll get around to doing one some day. 

Edited by JohnProdman

That is the best green light I have ever seen in my life. Will give 20p for it.

Blew a resistor and a diode, now it is rainbow coloured. Gonna have to replace them at some point, because it also flickers quite quickly. Have had it for about 5 years and it's been through a lot.

http://www.chauvetlighting.com/colorrail-irc.html

Edited by Coatduck

380 h currently, lol when did I even start this game? 2013 something i Guess, but ye this is a New account :P

Started playing on the day of the launch if I recall, there was a conference and they were there. They were awesome. I met Rebecca for the first time then, and had no idea who she was.

[size=8]WELCOME!!![/size]

I assumed based on your username that you were an actual duck with a coat >.>

g3Xthti.png?2

I feel like i didn't even contributeded to the game yet Q.Q

Mine says 1 month 3 weeks :/

My account has been active since October 2013

It seems to be based on forum activity mate