Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Is Fed Up Of Being Marked (And Not Being Able To Strike Back At The Source?)

TaikoKhan

Yeah, I'm getting a little miffed at the Stalker, G3, and the rest of 'em.

1) How do they keep finding me?

2) Why can't I strike back at their home base and teleport to ambush them?

With the stalker, at first, you know, that was one thing, because he's a "low guardian" and blah blah blah. But now, with Syndicates? It's just silly. Seriously. How do they keep on appearing out of nowhere, and where is our ability to strike back? Because now every faction has a 'stalker', and yet, we, the Tenno are the 'Space Ninja'(who play for free). A syndicate dares to send assassins after us? We should find their home and take out their leaders and raze their ships to dust without breaking a sweat.

I put this in GD instead of 'feedback', because I'm hoping for a conversation. If it's in the wrong section mods, please move it.

My brother, I fear you are allied with those of the red veil. Surely if you were to walk the path of the arbiters as one such as I you would find to do so would be to upset the balance. We are more than just assassins friend.

The same can be considered for Tenno.

We are the enemy faction's Stalkers. We appear out of nowhere, and murder them usually before they can do much of anything about it. 
But... why can't they find us? They can't see our large, complex dojos sitting on the edge of the Solar System, or our numerous Lisets flying about?

They do not notice our Solar Rails and our infighting? We are weakened there, why not strike us down then?

It's a complex contradiction. Assassins(Tenno) take out Tenno(leaders) because they are a threat. The Tenno(leaders) are incapable of finding these Assassins(Tenno). 

So what? We can always find eachother as long as one of us wants to kill that other one right then and now? If this is true, why aren't we always doing this so that we cannot be found ourselves, and wipe out the enemy completely? However, wouldn't we then be searching for eachother where we are no longer? So should we just wait in the off chance the person that finds us can't kill us? And if we want to be just left alone, would we search for them, since they are likely searching for us, so we never find eachother, or would we cease searching because they expect us to come to them?

So many questions man.

I can make the BRAKK 4 times over and yet no DETRON print -_-. I believe the Stalker does not situate in one fixed location so striking back would be really problematic. G3 would be really fun to attack considering they love to attack me while I am ranking weapons, and running through Alad V's lab and  sabotaging the Harvester production to revoke the mark would be fun :).

Edited by GraduateArc8298

My brother, I fear you are allied with those of the red veil. Surely if you were to walk the path of the arbiters as one such as I you would find to do so would be to upset the balance. We are more than just assassins friend.

Actually, I am with the Arbiters and allied up with the crazy ships =p. But that isn't the point I'm making here.

The same can be considered for Tenno.

We are the enemy faction's Stalkers. We appear out of nowhere, and murder them usually before they can do much of anything about it. 

But... why can't they find us? They can't see our large, complex dojos sitting on the edge of the Solar System, or our numerous Lisets flying about?

They do not notice our Solar Rails and our infighting? We are weakened there, why not strike us down then?

It's a complex contradiction. Assassins(Tenno) take out Tenno(leaders) because they are a threat. The Tenno(leaders) are incapable of finding these Assassins(Tenno). 

So what? We can always find eachother as long as one of us wants to kill that other one right then and now? If this is true, why aren't we always doing this so that we cannot be found ourselves, and wipe out the enemy completely? However, wouldn't we then be searching for eachother where we are no longer? So should we just wait in the off chance the person that finds us can't kill us? And if we want to be just left alone, would we search for them, since they are likely searching for us, so we never find eachother, or would we cease searching because they expect us to come to them?

So many questions man.

And yet... all the assassins, Stalker and otherwise, have the technology to find us, and we don't have the technology to find them?

You raise valid points though. =)

We, The most trusted Tenno of Cephalon Suda, know where all of the Syndicates are. However, our path is not one of destruction.

That's not what Suda said last night

when she sent a bunch of drones on me

or the time before that

Frustrated that they attack you often? Took the Corpus Brozuka 5 months to finally attack me! No seriously It's been 5 months since the last time I helped any grineer invasion. And the Brozuka had finally paid me a beating earlier today. I still kicked Brozuka's arse and got a Detron part. Now I just need the BP. Though I have been trying to get the G3 after me, but that never works!

My profile says I am marked by all three assassins, but I don't recall doing invasions for the G3 or Harvester marks. Still, the only use I have for them is their Sigils. Stalker-Senpai already gave me his.

Edited by Tymerc

meanwhile I'm wondering how it come that I'm so good at hiding that no one can actually find me.

but I wanna fight with stalker.... I wanna kill zanuka (harvester) once again....

I wanna see those funny trio of grineer that tells those funny jokes about my frame being squichy......