Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Here That Want Ash Prime !?!

Deentex

I'm playing warframe since 3 weeks more or less and I always wanted Ash ! Now I finished the blueprints etc. I love that warframe more than everything but I think that ash should have a prime version too !

For everyone who has the same opinion ! Ease comment.. Maybe we can do it and get an ash prime version !

I do want Ash Prime, but at the same time I don't. I want him because Ash is my favorite frame, but I don't because I don't want Ash to become mainstream. I'm also concerned about the artwork. I think they have become a lot better with the artwork and frame creation, but I would hate to see a poor designed Ash Prime.

I'm playing warframe since 3 weeks more or less and I always wanted Ash ! Now I finished the blueprints etc. I love that warframe more than everything but I think that ash should have a prime version too !

For everyone who has the same opinion ! Ease comment.. Maybe we can do it and get an ash prime version !

I want everything Primed. Volt more than anything.. I guess they'll be the last primed frames :(

I do to. Seems that Ash would be an exception in not looking good in white/gold.

If what I heard is true we will get Nova prime next :l. Hopefully the information is false and we get saryn/trinity prime then volt/ash prime after them.

She is next, or at least in the works already. Check Reddit they have the info there.

Simply said, the order for prime warframes is male>male>female>female>(repeat)

That said, on the roster for next prime is Trinity, Banshee, Saryn, and Nova as far as the developers said are their immediate concerns for a particular vintage of warframe by release date.

So far DE releases primed warframes by popular feedback of what players like. Nyx skipped Trinity by popularity, and rumor has it Nova may get primed next, but I'd like more solid info than that brief rumor and questionable screenshot.

After the next female warframe, Ash, Volt, and Vauban are available for primes. Each of them have a degree of popularity. If going by popularity by vocal user populous on the forums, Ash is extremely popular and will likely be the next male prime. Volt would come next. I am not even sure how a Vauban Prime would work given how his parts are only dropped from alerts. It's not out of the question to say he'll be primed last, and/or his prime will require intense grinding to earn if it's found in the void.

Edit:

Album displaying images hinting at Nova Prime

Maybe I was too skeptical. It would be a lot of work to spoof the other text strings that are very relevant to in-game material. Or someone just deleted what was there and wrote that string of text in there. We won't know until more data is retrieved.

Edited by MechaKnight

If what I heard is true we will get Nova prime next :l. Hopefully the information is false and we get saryn/trinity prime then volt/ash prime after them.

Not happening.  If I remember correctly DE is going to Prime everything that came before or up to vauban before any of the newer frames get Primes.  Nova came out after Vauban so yeah... Nova prime isn't happening any time soon.  Trinity, Volt and Ash are all original frames that still are not primed so I would assume that they are a priority, and after those three we will get Saryn and Banshee. 

You said that Ash Prime wouldn't look good in white/gold. Ember and Rhino Prime are darker colors, not white/gold. 

No I didn't. Reread it or better yet I'll reword it: He is amongst the few that won't look like S#&$ if he was white/gold.

Exception to, for, from: "being white/gold", bad looking(like dirty snow for frost)