Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Best Endgame Secondary?! Not The Synoid

DarkenedThimble

Mutually Assured Destruction, it basically involved both parties having enough offense to annhilate each other.

If that's not a good offense, tell me what it is...

It's not a good offense, it's a perfect stalemate. You don't even need a good offense for it to work.

If either party brought out the good offense, both of them would get blown away. That's the whole point. 

It's not a good offense, it's a perfect stalemate. You don't even need a good offense for it to work.

If either party brought out the good offense, both of them would get blown away. That's the whole point. 

In my opinion it's still about having the most offensive power being a defensive move in preventing both parties to attack each other.

I don't find it the smarter move ever, but you're still defending.

I guess only the Synoid would have any effect vs a Corpus nullifier sphere?

lies, nullifiers are the devil and can not be killed, they must be banished repeatedly by teammates to allow the rhinos to live a life with their anti sin iron skin, else they be tainted by the evil of bullets.

lies, nullifiers are the devil and can not be killed, they must be banished repeatedly by teammates to allow the rhinos to live a life with their anti sin iron skin, else they be tainted by the evil of bullets.

I've heard that luring them under a walkway and dropping a warframe on their head might work.....

Assumed that the Synoid as a continuous fire weapon (not having acquired one yet) would work like a full auto vs nullifier spheres. I guess that the nullifier is one reason to take a full-auto 2ndary.

Edited by 0verkill

as one who has five of six syndicate weapons and four of those five rank thirty 

i can say telos akbolto. while all will res u should they proc mid bleedout telos adds health and seem to hold up extremely well in t4s only really beginning to lose power around fourty five minutes. and still did ok dmg at an hr in and im by no means specializing. gammacor synoid was having difficulty on regular lvls 35-40

also telos procs health and energysiphon is common enough as well as shield restoring itself. i vote telos.

Hybrid Lex Prime is my go to gun for long runs.

It doesn't run out of ammo, has utility with a high proc chance (Dat Viral tho) and crit mods make headshots hurt a lot.

Plus being a puncture based weapon also helps.

I am starting to like the Telos Akbolto on Tankier builds though, that heath regen is nice.

Plus until it is fixed, I will abuse the hell out of the self res.

I even played around with a suicide build last night.

I've heard that luring them under a walkway and dropping a warframe on their head might work.....

Assumed that the Synoid as a continuous fire weapon (not having acquired one yet) would work like a full auto vs nullifier spheres. I guess that the nullifier is one reason to take a full-auto 2ndary.

The thing with Nullifiers is that there is a bug where if you enter their shield and kill them, you lose your powers for the rest of the mission (unless you enter another Nullifier's shield and exit).