Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Darzk A God?

Tigerict

Why does he always pop out when someone needs any help regarding builds/damages. He helped me on my topic and I have been making some google search and he's always there when someone asks for help! And he's in pretty old threads as well :P I think he's either a DE_ in disguise or he needs a god %#@! medal.

PS: You didn't accept my request yet :P

Edit: Not only him, actually the whole Warframe community is really helpful. It's just that I see Darzk really commonly :)

Edited by Tigerict

Darzk is really a cool guy that shares his experience with this and that, and reveals some little secrets as well, unlike other 'veterans'.

Just like some Youtubers, and if he was one i'll surely subscribe!

I hope it's just an unlucky choice of words, but you make it sound like he's the only veteran player who's ready to help someone out.

I hope it's just an unlucky choice of words, but you make it sound like he's the only veteran player who's ready to help someone out.

Well I haven't seen any other in the topics I was interested in, so that's why im saying it.

And im not saying other vets aren't open to help people in need.

Look around this section and u'll see what im talking about.

*Patiently waits for Darzk to comment*

Oh noes, recognition! *flees to the darkened corners of the internet*

This whole thing made me chuckle, but also feels great. Thanks for the appreciation.

There's quite a number of incredibly helpful people here on the forums. The community for this game is great and I do what I can to contribute. There's any number of vets with larger post counts than me, and players who have contributed far more, imo, in the form of very useful tools for other players, stuff that I could never be bothered to do (Stoi84 and Quizel come to mind). I just tend to hang out in the PhP forum (probably 90-95% of my posts are here) and only pop into a discussion when I have something useful to add. I used to do a lot of theorycrafting for RPG games so while I can't do anything about your terrible aim, I'll do what I can to make sure the shots that land hit as hard as they can :)

And yeah, I don't make youtube videos. The only recordings I make are for game mechanic testing and they'd be incredibly boring for you to watch :P 

Edited by Darzk