Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... How Many Of You Would Actually Buy Trinity Prime?

I don't play with any Prime other than Excalibur Prime, but I'd pay someone else plat to get her, since I like collecting Prime frames. Kinda can't afford Prime Access anymore since I've bought up to Loki Prime and got Nyx Prime from someone in-game. Definitely would pay plat for Trin Prime though. Nova Prime? Nope. Not buying from DE. Not buying from another player. Not farming for that crap. First Prime frame that I don't give a crap about.

-snip-

i have little interest in using money to buy my way into enjoying the game less. i'm not an idiot so i don't do that.

i buy things that are cool. but i'm not going to spend money to skip the game.

-snip-

I'm... vaguely insulted by this, but I think it's a matter of differing viewpoints, so I'm gonna explain mine instead of getting all butthurt. I don't see it as "buying to skip gameplay." I see it as showing DE approval for something they've done. That's the same reason I bought the Nyx Prime pack. DE did something I approved of so I paid them as a thank-you. It's a way of showing support for what DE does, maybe in the hopes that they will continue to do things I approve of and support, by helping fund them and their project.

So many of you are harsh towards cetrain frames. I'm just quoting all ash players hating for loki getting his prime, or here all trinity players being jelly that nova is stealing the spotlight first.

Chill guys, everybody will get their turns, and i get the feeling people are forgetting something important, the longer the wait, the more sophisticated, and detailed the work will be, the game is evolving every patch, fixes and major updates.

For the question buying it for me would be pointless, if we can farm it, i don't have to pay for it to obtain it.

the only thing i would buy if i was proposed to would be the accesories, if alone, paying 50 bucks for accesories AND booster pack is too much, 20 for accesories only i would consider it.

Everyone laughs at trinity players until they're sobbing in the corner, rhinos lose their iron skin before the animation finishes, boltor primes lose their luster, Valkyr's are chipped away or locked I to a vicious hysteria cycle, even Nyx with chaos and bubble will eventually run dry- until trinity fills your blue and red bars, link-tanks your res and strolls on her merry way. They are few in number, but as the friend of a trinity main, I'd be a fool to go into a T4 or endless mission without the lobster in my squad. *raises shot glass*

Would I buy her myself? No, almost certainly not, but I have a system where I never buy any warframe or weapon with plat (MR16 and still chugging), but I'll buy the inventory slot for each of my 'weapon sets' (I leveled vasto to 30 before turning it into Akvasto, and now I have a weapon slot for Akvasto permanently) but you know I might pick up that delicious accessory pack, and I'll be up all night to get (Loki) trinity.

I play trinity all the time. It would all depend on the package if I were to buy it, but generally the whole bundle is quite a steal. So, I don't mind dropping the duckets for it. Yet, she probably the most underrated frame due to most people be t understanding her mechanics that well, and they aren't really all that obvious. A good trinity can keep all energy topped off keep everyone alive and Mark pretty much every nearby baddy if the group stays together. All the while providing some passive damage resistance and cool lobster tail. She's ace.

I'd farm for a trinity prime, yes.

But buy it? Naw.

^ this,

in the end i didnt bought Rhino Prime, which was my favourite ever at that time... no way i'm gonna buy the others if i resisted to it.

Well maybe Mirage and Banshee... they could have a chance... depends on their look and additional stuff

Anyway not going to buy Trinity nor Nova... i would have nothing to look for/farm otherwise

in this thread  you guys get the answer why Nova is the next prime

Dunno, only Prime package so far I bought was Nyx' Prime Accessories because I wanted that armor. And Nyx is my most used frame.

Although I could still bite my &#! that I didn't buy Excal Prime back when.