Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: 2015...

Llyssa

So, in 2013, we had a fun year, that ended with, in order:

-The release of new infested.

-A new Alad V boss.

-A "Vay Hek wants to conquer the universe" event that lasted to the end of the year

In 2014, we had a fun year that end with, in order:

-The release of new infested.

-A new Alad V boss.

-A "Vay Hek wants to conquer the universe" event that lasts to the end of the year.

So, who's up for 2015 keeping with tradition?

2015 the year we finally get a working (toggleable) flash light, and some sort of night vision for scoped weapons.

We would need decent lighting for that, in terms of very little ambient light, and actual working lamps and other light sources.

2015:

Claws.

More claws.

​And then more claws

AND MORE.

AND THEN MORE

AND THEM MORE AND MORE

UNTIL THE ENTIRETY OF THE WEAPONS IN FUTURE UPDATES ARE JUST CLAWS WITH GUNS ATTACHED TO THEM.

Guns

More guns

Then more guns

Then bigger guns

Then smaller guns

Then more and more and more and more guns!

Until ALL weapons in Warframe are guns. Some with melee attachments.

:p

Or to quote a good movie...

'Guns. Lots of guns!'

Edited by Kalenath

Well, we have black capes, use something akin to a Batarang, and can beat up multiple goons at one time. 

So: Maybe. 

We ALSO have Oracle imean Lotus.

AND annoying sidekicks - Syndicates.

Plus our biggest threat at the moment, Vay Hek, is a MASSIVE clown.

Edited by Morec0

We would need decent lighting for that, in terms of very little ambient light, and actual working lamps and other light sources.

Have you forgot Zareek? We had stunning lighting effects man! Remember...

Next year I just want swimming,reworked bosses & enemies,other pets, syndicates cosmetics, Stealth 2.0,Parkour 2.0,Nekros 2.0, Ember 2.0,Cloth physics,nunchuks....

That's all.

Edited by unknow99

Have you forgot Zareek? We had stunning lighting effects man! Remember...

Next year I just want swimming,reworked bosses & enemies,other pets, syndicates cosmetics, Stealth 2.0,Parkour 2.0,Nekros 2.0, Ember 2.0,Cloth physics,nunchuks....

That's all.

I don't remember that time, I was still a massive noob and didn't play that often. I didn't pay attention to those things back then.

Promises but no delivery of Shotgun buffs.

And since they've shown it off I'm assuming there will be the Nef Anyo rework, the Kala De Thaym rework, and J3-Golems return as an Archwing boss.

Yeah they promised it, but don't you think old bosses that are as boring as cardboard getting re-works is a tad bit more important than just buffing the shotties?

Yeah they promised it, but don't you think old bosses that are as boring as cardboard getting re-works is a tad bit more important than just buffing the shotties?

While reworking old bosses is more important I sincerely doubt it would take months of work to go and mess around with the damage values and such of Shotguns, or even removing the damage fall-off mechanic they have.