Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Pizza?

Imaru

What is YOUR favorite type of pizza? Toppings, style, etc. are all up for grabs here!

I'll start: New York pizza (grew up in New Jersey. Of course I love NY pizza.) with lots of cheese, pepperoni, grilled onions, and oregano, garlic, and crushed red peppers on it. I can easily eat 4-6 slices of that greasy dream or a whole pie if I'm really hungry.

AAANNNDDDDD now I'm hungry, but it's midnight so I will not be eating.

So what's your favorite pizza?

There is a pizzeria around here where they serve ghost chili peppers as toppings. You need to above 18 to eat them and they are unlisted, so you gotta order them specifically. 

My birthday is April 5th...and you know what I'm gonna be ordering.

I'm also a pizza connoisseur of sorts, I adore pizza. I eat any kind. 

Do dessert pizzas count? Pretty much any and every dessert pizza then.

Okay, real pizza. Get some soft poofy dough and cover it with lots of cheese and whatever meat happens to be lying around (no anchovies though), and you'll have pure pizza perfection.

Deep dish pizzas. I love every toppings. I've never tried a pizza where the sauce is on top and the cheese is on the bottom, but I'm sure that would be my favorite. :D

Dammit, this thread made me hungry now. Can't wait to get some pizza tomorrow.

Edited by Yazeth

Lets see.....I like bacon pizza, bits of bacon, baconizza, slabs o' bacon, bacon crusted pizza, your soul, bacon woven into a pizza, bacon sauce pizza, baconator pizza, bacon wrapped pizza, pizza wrapped bacon, and bacon in the shape of a pizza. I think I've described my preferences.

Simple, and Classic.

I like pepperoni.

Also, not sure how many on here would know of this local restaurant, but I really like LaRosa's Pizza. Hand tossed crust(medium size crust).

If I were to go with a national chain, probably Papa John's(because I get nice student discounts as a college student from them).

Edit: Dang it. Now I really want some pizza...

Edited by GhostSwordsman

There is a pizzeria around here where they serve ghost chili peppers as toppings. You need to above 18 to eat them and they are unlisted, so you gotta order them specifically. 

My birthday is April 5th...and you know what I'm gonna be ordering.

I'm also a pizza connoisseur of sorts, I adore pizza. I eat any kind. 

Okay, I ate ONE ghost pepper, and from that point forward, immediately hated anything more mild then tabasco. If you're taking those as toppings, I don't know how you'd be able to taste anything but them. Just... how?

Okay, I ate ONE ghost pepper, and from that point forward, immediately hated anything more mild then tabasco. If you're taking those as toppings, I don't know how you'd be able to taste anything but them. Just... how?

You get one slice. If you're able to eat the slice of pizza with the Ghost pepper on it, you get 1 free large pizza of your choosing. I'm very tolerant of spicy foods. I've eaten a Red Savino pepper, and that thing is 248,556 on the Scoville Scale.