Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"good Dog!" Moments

Arunafeltz

I have 10-15+ kubrows and loads of imprints. Still don't use them.

Wanted to play with raksa got myself a lotus raksa after loads of breeding to get it. Even though based on wiki it does restore shields every 7 seconds by 300, its just to damn passive. I was tired of my kubrow sitting there 24/7 not doing anything just looking pretty. Sunika at least attack crap but its passive to and doesn't restore shields.

I went back to my carrier

not only does it

- restores shields

-give bubble when rezzing

- collect crap for me when i speed run

- it also has a circle of doom if anything gets near me sweeper goes to work and CC/Dps the crap out of anything.

AT the same time kubrow AI goes herpa derp and just sits there waiting for enemy to hit, or dies to lasers or gets stuck in textures (like lephantis fight where kubrow is below you).

Untill kubrow 2.0 im just making another eggs to collect kubrow, though I wish DE would increase the numbers of skins/colors/body type.

Did I forget to add I've spend 350p+ on kubrows for skins and slots and egs/rushing egs when I was trying to get the lotus?

Big money/plat sink for little gain, more like online tamagochi at best.

Edited by Xaturas

i took me 7 breeding attempts to make a sahasa kubrow...she seems to have a particular like for the taste of nullifiers

and for some reason,she can even hold down capture targets,and she always like standing infront of me and absorbing incoming fire,since her hp is often far greater than mine this is a big bonus

My Huras is $&*&*#(%& active with her Stealth. More so than shade EVER was.

Its gotten to near game-breaking levels.

I'll activate Peacemaker, and Uthwe makes me invisible. Regulator shots counts as powers. Every Grineer was shot to death by a literal phantom gunslinger.

I'll cast Shadows of the Dead, and be invisible immediately when I hit the button.

Casting Decoy immediately cloaks me, even though i was going to do that myself. My dog is so adorable with her attempts at impressing me.

Uthwe, is also... REALLY TOUCHY about being decloaked before she wants to be. This is like an 'on' switch, the nearest thing is going to get mauled to death by a kubrow.

Like other owners, if a Nullifier field forces a decloak (either mine or my kubrow's ability), that Nullifier Crewman's day just got 100% Worse, and 100% more bitey.

When I use my Zebra, I most often see enemies' backs than faces as they slowly run to their demise. Compared to best sentinels Kubrow makes life of the squishy frames 2 times easier. Several times I found some enemy corpses nearby very characteristically cut along after rezzing a teammate. Shield restores are handy, I usually don't pay attention to my Raksa doing this, but do I feel the difference after switching to Wyrm or Helios.

Edited by tutzdes

My kubrow that did cost like what 500k without dna stabs? is in stasis

It is my best experience with kubrow

I like to watch how It sleeps FOREVER

on other hand i m very happy with 100k sentinel[hellios] I was so happy that i gave him both potatoes for more modules

It never dies It does not block attacks It is not credit sink It does SELFIE pics for instagram and instant kill any mission enemy 

for ppl who are like ''my kubrow makes me invisible while reviving'' shade does that+sentinels have that Guardian modul that works on every sentinel 

worst part=>Kubrows are hella ugly lookin like some texture glitch maybe if they add something like ''kubrow armor'' then I may revive lolilover from stasis

Sentinels can die incredibly easy. Helios is technically credit sink-like in that it burns through codex scanners.

Shade's stealth<Huras stealth. That guardian mod that works every now and then versus my Raksa kubrows which like to spam their equivalent ability? On top of having a Nekros' terrify ability.

Your opinion is your opinion, I'm not going to argue with it.

Sentinels can die incredibly easy. Helios is technically credit sink-like in that it burns through codex scanners.

Shade's stealth<Huras stealth. That guardian mod that works every now and then versus my Raksa kubrows which like to spam their equivalent ability? On top of having a Nekros' terrify ability.

Your opinion is your opinion, I'm not going to argue with it.

That, and sanctuary's bubble gets popped with a bullet or two in high level missions.

A kurbrow saving your life once still isn't worth 100,000 credits.

Still not worth it. I don't like kubrows because they are a credit sink with no reward except sinking fusion cores into them as well.

I love how you came into a kubrow appreciation thread to post this. Totally not a troll :rolleyes: Let me guess, you use Carrier and please don't try to deny it, someone as uptight about credits as you would HAVE to use a carrier.

I literally blink 75k credits. It's not hard at all to make that and 7 stabilizers can last u several weeks.

First couple of times the Nullifier started showing up I still hadn't gotten a great strategy for taking them down beyond "fire moar bullets". I'm switching to my side arm as it has a higher rate of fire and backing myself into a corner because I don't want to lose my invisibility (Ash). As I'm doing this my Huras Kubrow darts into the energy field like ****ing Rambo and pops the bubble as well as several bones, then proceeds to eviscerate all his Corpus buddies. 

That and it's nice having a cloak for any time I need to step away from the game. Huras Kubrow is a lot more active about handing out cloak than Shade ever was. 

Edited by Acos

The tendancy to cloak me as I revive others, and also the tendancy to charge grineer and murder them a lot longer then sentinels can.

Also, the tendancy to live longer. I mean, the whole "My sentinel lives longer" stuff. Only if you don't even look over at your kubrow's health every one in a while. Not that hard to jumpkick something like a butcher and use a finisher, and your kubrow gets their health back.

Watching my big boy, Clarence, bite things in half and saving my butt by turning me invisible while I get out of danger.He's taken a number of bullets for me and still wags his tail at the end of the day. Still more cooperative than many other players.

They're a credit sink, sure. But they're damn powerful credit sinks. Does much more damage than either of my sentinels (which still get love too!)

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

I love how you came into a kubrow appreciation thread to post this. Totally not a troll :rolleyes: Let me guess, you use Carrier and please don't try to deny it, someone as uptight about credits as you would HAVE to use a carrier.

I literally blink 75k credits. It's not hard at all to make that and 7 stabilizers can last u several weeks.

I have 8.5 million credits and don't use any sentinel. Thanks for the assumptions. And this wasn't a kubrow appreciation thread when I posted that.

I have 8.5 million credits and don't use any sentinel. Thanks for the assumptions. And this wasn't a kubrow appreciation thread when I posted that.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure the title has been 'good dog moments' from the very beginning. And if that is the case, I have no idea why you thought it would be anything OTHER than a kubrow appreciation thread.

Dying in a T4 Mission, then my Raska (Raska for life) recharges my shield, scares all the enemies away, then runs into a nullifiers shield and kills it. Not to mention how often my Raska saves me cause he keeps my shields up. 

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure the title has been 'good dog moments' from the very beginning. And if that is the case, I have no idea why you thought it would be anything OTHER than a kubrow appreciation thread.

The title didn't seem like it was going to be an appreciation thread, sorry.