The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #44!

[DE]Rebecca

Have you guys thought about the future and how a lot of different things will get buried and be unknown to a ton of users? all of the event mods and event weapons which you guys spend lots of time on will begin to get forgotten in several months. So for all the people in the next year or 2, they will be missing out on a lot of content.

now to be clear, I'm NOT asking for these to come back, I'm just asking have you thought about how it affects the future of warframe?

I don't know why this completely caught me off guard

AWESOME 

Welcome back DE team

Here are my annoying questions :)

> Any progress on the handspring mechanic

>Will syndicate cosmetics be tradable

> Will even weapons like wraiths be tradeable at some point in th future?

>Will there be an even to rebuild the relays? ( or at least some of them)

That's about it thanks for reading!

t#Jesuischarlie 

Will continous beam weapons ever go back from ticks at intervals(?) to ticks per ammo consumed again? It currently makes using them feel weird. watching a tick of 100 damage and then a tick of 1000 damage directly after that (on the same body part, mind you) doesn't feel right. I'd much prefer consistent damage numbers.

- Any news on Kubrow AI improvements?

- New texture allows for a more realistic metal look, but also limits the colours to an extreme point. Dark red is light pink, and black is grey. Will this be adjusted? (I know you are going for realism, but colouring steel, or metal "black" is also very realistic).

- Any chance we will see an improved skybox in the future?

- Did you learn anything from this Fomorian Event? 1 point per fomorian was a huge letdown for many of us. And it resulted in people only doing each node once, and then abandoned the relay.

Edited by Zareek

Question-Was this Event used to clean out the over abundance of relays, in another words was the event scripted from the beginning to lose relays? This is due to the fact some Fomorians seem to take less time to kill than others despite the fact they are suppose to be the same class of ship which in theory means they take the same amount of damage?

What would everyone's, warframe related, new year resolutions be? This can be anything from office related things to in-game additions or just playing the game and having fun.

More on topic about upcoming features... Have you guys decided on ability augment slots yet? If so... will we get them in some way or another?

- Did you guys do anything exciting over your holiday break?

- There have been a lot of mixed feelings about the Archwing event: Eyes of Blight but one thing I have learned personally is that Archwing itself was a factor that really turned people away from the event. What do you plan to do in the future to improve Archwing and its mechanics?

- Have you ever considered redesigning the Stalker's body to give a more menacing and unique look? (not just an Excalibur body with stalker mask)

- Do you have anything to share about the next Warframe?

- There have been alot of talk about RNG ever since the release of Nova Prime. Though the void trader was a nice way of getting ride of unwanted parts, I think some people were looking for something to tackle the grind. Have you considered going back and looking at the drop tables?

Edited by Anatolius

Question 1)

Will the Focus system allow us not to sacrifice mod slots for syndicate weapon/ability augments and while I am on that note adress some old weapon specific mods(Power Throw, Sinister Reach etc.) or taking it further with the so called 'Thrash Mods'(Handspring, Fast Hands, Ammo Drum etc.)?

Question 2)

With Parcour 2.0 will we see new challenges and improved old ones most notable of which the Void Treasury rooms and the Dojo Obstacle course.

Question 3)

What are your thought on new Dojo rooms and adding more functionality to old ones? I bet all Tenno would love new rooms, be them only decorative and seeing some current rooms like the Observatory come to life.

Edited by Ryuukiko

Any way for higher wave/rounds/mins for endless missions in the void to be able to have: compressed rotations after two or three rotations example: Survivals 90 min onward, every 90 second rotation reward chance, or every 5 mins AA BB CC or AA AA BB CC

Defense at wave 70-90+ onward per 5 round AA, BB, CC or AA AA BB CC

interception at round 26-30+ AA BB CC or AA AA BB CC

for better reward/risk for the adrenaline junkies/ leader board junkies

Edited by ElecZING

Question 1: Archwing, Hubs and even Dark Sectors have been getting flakk for being lacking in content, any plans on how to avoid similar complaints in with future big releases?

Question 2: Any plans on letting the players help  more in solving some of the issues that has been haunting the game for quite a while ( RNG / weapon balance )

Question 3: What do you guys think of all the "complaints" you always seem to be getting each update? Are we gammers to harsh on you, expecting a bit much? Or is the amount of complaints motivated? Just currious as there is more then one side to things ^^