The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All The Fusion Cores In The World..

Renkuya

Can we stop getting 20+ fusion cores per 40 minutes of survival? I'm really not enjoying my rotation C rewards being a stack of R5 cores. Between those and Forma I'd really rather just not play. Rotation C being 20,40,etc makes it even more annoying. I DON'T WANT TO GRIND ALL DAY FOR STUPID CRAP THAT I'VE GOT TOO MUCH OF AS IS.

This isn't as much as a flame thread as it appears, I just really have started to get sick of the site of R5 cores and Forma BP. Also, now with the new and improved syndicates adjusting T4 keys I'm going to be slowed down on my never ending quest for R5 and Forma BPs I don't want. 

:)

Complaining about the best reward you can get. You might not like getting them a lot now but when you have the prime gear that you want later, & that's all you get when you want cores, you'll be complaining about the reverse. Cores are the only thing in the game that you shouldn't complain about if they're dropping a lot of. You can file a complaint if we're not getting enough though.

Out of all the things to complain about, you choose the all-time best common reward Warframe has ever seen.  In the wake of Prime mods, you couldn't have worse timing.

You're almost as bad as that guy suggesting that Warframe should start having subscription fees (not really, no one can ever compare to the awfulness of that guy).

why would you want more fusion cores?

...either you have too much of it already or just just haven't heard of primed mods. If you like I can give you an ammo drum for 4 of those. And we can do it until all my 30 trade sessions run out.

New players always wonder what's so "precious" (Smigel voice) about fusion cores.

Serration

Vitality

Redirection

Sanctuary

Heavy Caliver

Hornet Strike

Prime Continuity

Prime Flow

Prime Point Blank

and MOOOOOAR when Void Trader returns.

PM me. I will give you plat for your cores. Cores are LIFE!

Plus ample cores and ample cred-cash means you can level up mods with abandon, almost as soon as you get them.

Edited by RawGritz

The only thing I don't want as mission payouts are credit caches or resources (1 orokin cell); everything else is useful.  Cores can be used on mods. Forma can be used on gear. Prime parts can be used at void trader.