The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Boy..... Baro'ki Teel Is Losing His Mind

Ragnus4

I think that Fast Hands is not worth it because of how the mod's mechanics work.

It's not % reduction to reload speed. It's % faster reload speed (the animation).

This makes quite a difference in how effective this mod is. Let's say you have 2s reload speed. The mod is a speed modifier so 30% comes out to 1.5 sec reload speed.

Now you would think that 50% Primed Fast Hands would cut the reload speed in half right? Nope. Maxed Primed Fast hands = 1.3 sec reload speed.

That is 0.2 sec difference for all those credits and cores. You're not getting 50% shorter reload time.

The UI also seems to round up when calculating the reload speed. So 2.23 gets you 2.3. Let's hope that this is just the UI, if the game rounds this up then the mod is even worse.

TL;DR: Essentially - max rank pFastHands translates to 35% shorter reload time. Yeah...

Edited by LocoWithGun

2015 Warframe really isn't going well.

Is there a disconnect somewhere? Does somebody think these mods are desirable, or are they not meant to be desirable to most people, is the intent to not always provide something awesome, but a collection of mods that could serve some use in a minority of circumstances?

I'm just curious to know.

Edited by Zeromanicus

only getting the prime armour then. S#&$ mods arent worth the ducats.

I will say not so ducats, as the cost of fusing them. And fast hands? really? April's Fool was long long ago.

Is there a disconnect somewhere? Does somebody think these mods are desirable, or are they not meant to be desirable to most people, is the intent to not always provide something awesome, but a collection of mods that could serve some use in a minority of circumstances?

Start of 2015 is horrible. 15.9 is such a S#&$ty update..Not even deserves to be called update. T4 key nerf. Baro's offerings... Nothing new and interesting...

Sure but honestly Soma could benefit way more from so many other mods and Dread should really carry Speed Trigger over Fast Hands!

Not a Penta user, so good point on that.

Ah, got reload and fire rate confused there. Actually been a while since I've used the old girl (my scope doesn't work on my current net connection).

Heavy Trauma is definitely for anti-shield, so anti-corpus, but why not take the anti-corpus mod instead then ?

And against corrupted, people go with puncture not impact so the point is moot.

Fast Hands is tricky...for the Attica perhaps ?

Charged Chamber is supposed to be primed too, so perhaps for the Vectis, it would make each reload at 0.6 seconds only for 9 ranks.

Seems to be a run-of-the-mill primed mod to me.

I'm just curious to know.

The prime mods server 2 groups of players, the farmers and the folks with large amounts of platinum and credits. Farmers have enough cores to max the prime mods and sell for a nice profit to the upper crust Tenno. I don't have problem with that, I just can't justify 3 or 4 full prime sets for a prime mod that does not come max. For the quality/quantity of prime parts we sell for conversion to ducats, I don't see spending it on mods or vanity gear. Baro'ki Teel first visit there was mods and hardware, the last one mods and vanity, this one mods and vanity....maybe better off saving the prime parts and selling for platinum profit instead.

Well I have every melee mod in the game so I guess I won't stop now. Definitely has a chance to improve some melees that were a bit lacking. All the other stuff isn't to my liking. Makes it easier to save my ducats for whatever comes next I guess.

Well I guess I like the fast hands better than heavy trauma, but honestly... neither of these sound REMOTELY worth 900 r5 fusion cores.

I'll buy them, but like **** I'll level either of them unless DE makes ranking these primed mods a lot less grindy.

I'd rather upgrade every single mod in the game before dropping that many r5s into a reload speed mod.

It's still not gonna be half reload speed, and honestly the original should've been that, with it's lower fusion cost.

Heavy Trauma sounds alright stat wise, but there's not really any nice impact melees in my opinion, and again, not something I wanna drop hundreds of cores on.

Going to have to pick up an extra primed heavy trauma for my Helios' Deconstructor.

Very intriguing though, since that mod wasn't on the list that was leaked as far as I know. Now I don't know what to believe, but if Primed Streamline ends up not happening, DE is responsible for killing at least a dozen of my dreams.

Edited by AM-Bunny

Well I guess I like the fast hands better than heavy trauma, but honestly... neither of these sound REMOTELY worth 900 r5 fusion cores.

I'll buy them, but like **** I'll level either of them unless DE makes ranking these primed mods a lot less grindy.

I'd rather upgrade every single mod in the game before dropping that many r5s into a reload speed mod.

It's still not gonna be half reload speed, and honestly the original should've been that, with it's lower fusion cost.

Heavy Trauma sounds alright stat wise, but there's not really any nice impact melees in my opinion, and again, not something I wanna drop hundreds of cores on.

1. You don't absolutely have to max them for them to be better than the original.

2. Jat Kittag? Obex? Bo Prime?