Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Submit Your Void Key Pack Rewards!

ShardsSuperior

And in my case because I find it completely reasonable in terms of cost.

I agree.  I realize that the keys themselves are not endgame content but they lead you to it.  As such they should not just rain out of the sky like skittles on Marshawn Lynch.

That being said I did buy up a **** ton of keys before they stopped the whole sale.  hmmmm skittles.

Edited by CrippleFighterX

All the people saying it's not worth the rep, did you think for a second. They might have all the items they need in said syndicate? Also, if you're displeased with them doing so, this thread isn't for you. It's a contribution not a in my opinion blah blah blah.

Oooh. T3 survival was actually the rarest among the previous submissions? That's what I got, and two defense keys, 2 and 1.

If you think that weighted randomness is balanced, then yes.

I haven't seen any one getting something above T2 on the two "random" keys.

U wot, the two keys can't go above T2, one key is guaranteed to be 3 or 4, the other two are guaranteed to be 1 or 2. Did you even read what it says?
Edited by NearoC

Well that was expected honestly, I'm talking about a good variety on T3/T4 keys.

And, on a side note, I'm one of those who voted null on the poll, so I'm not ok with this addition, but still I was fearing of getting craptons of the same  T3 key and so on..

U wot, the two keys can't go above T2, one key is guaranteed to be 3 or 4, the other two are guaranteed to be 1 or 2. Did you even read what it says?

Look at the vote we had and tell where it says that in the post, it clearly stated 1 T3-4 and two random, nothing else.

Because you don't? Do you even read the patch notes?

You get two random T1/2 keys, and ONE random T3 or T4 key.

T1 Cap seems too common. Like, in many excavation missions too, I see too many T1 Cap. Maybe just my feeling, but I see it way too often.

This is no surprise. Random keys would be heavily weighted towards T1 Cap and T2 survival in my experience. Even though the data collected so far is not big enough to conclude anything we still have a little indication. T1 Cap well worth 25k rep

I voted for neither option, because they both sucked.

Yes they were both pretty bad. But the other one had a known T4 key for 10k cheaper.

Yet people preferred to pay much more for randomness and 2 common keys (that you get almost every 5 minutes from ODS/ODD)

If this was the first implementation of syndicate key rewards, would people still think it was a waste of rep?

Probably. What would have went different is that people would have just avoided it to begin with and then used it as a basis for why syndicates are so bad