The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Random Void Keys For 25,000 Standing [Conclusion]

Awazx

u are a maximun range in ur syndicate. Is perfect to waste the rep. 

Buy all the packs!

...and you can get 15 keys or so.

Before, we could get 5 pack of not-random T4 keys for what, 2500rep? Now we get 3pack for 25000rep. That's insane.

10000 is high for such service but much more acceptable than what we have now. It will be a repsink nonetheless because it's gambling afterall.

Edited by Mofixil

A "fair" price should be as follows.

4 keys for 20k, one guaranteed t4, the rest random.

3 keys for 25k (with only one guaranteed t3 or t4) is overpriced. it also interferes with the cost points. (i.e. mods are already 25k)

this is fine for vets (like myself) that have tons and tons of spare rep. (38k/day adds up quickly) -- but for those players still sub-10MR -- this is a huge grind. requiring days of effort, and while i would advise them to raise their MR, that, also, is a large grind.

I think the prices should be adjusted downward slightly and the key numbers increased (slightly). That's it.

People are just whining because they can't spend 5k rep to get 5 T4 capture keys, so they can speed run them for an easy 26k+ credits en masse. The way it is now is better because now you get more key options, which you should want considering prime parts are spread across various mission towers. The price should be fine too because by now you should be capped in your syndicate and/or have all of the mods and such.

People are just whining because they can't spend 5k rep to get 5 T4 capture keys, so they can speed run them for an easy 26k+ credits en masse. The way it is now is better because now you get more key options, which you should want considering prime parts are spread across various mission towers. The price should be fine too because by now you should be capped in your syndicate and/or have all of the mods and such.

i have over 140 t4e keys from before they changed the rules. so no, i'm not whining about that. and even being a capped mr player, i still don't have all of the mods, because i haven't prioritized getting them all. (yet)

i'm far more concerned when new players start running syndicates and see the enormity of the grind vs. the costs of various items, and just ignoring the concept. (or throwing up their hands at the game in general)

to get 25k rep per day, you have to be at least mr10 (22k rep max) and do all of your missions. -- you're already invested in warframe pretty heavily to have reached that point. and when you buy a pack and get two t1c and a t3md key from a pack, you're not exactly going to be thrilled at having spent the rep.

4 keys, either one for each tier. or one t4 and 3 randoms @ 20k is an adjustment that isn't unfair to DE nor the players.

i have over 140 t4e keys from before they changed the rules. so no, i'm not whining about that. and even being a capped mr player, i still don't have all of the mods, because i haven't prioritized getting them all. (yet)

i'm far more concerned when new players start running syndicates and see the enormity of the grind vs. the costs of various items, and just ignoring the concept. (or throwing up their hands at the game in general)

to get 25k rep per day, you have to be at least mr10 (22k rep max) and do all of your missions. -- you're already invested in warframe pretty heavily to have reached that point. and when you buy a pack and get two t1c and a t3md key from a pack, you're not exactly going to be thrilled at having spent the rep.

4 keys, either one for each tier. or one t4 and 3 randoms @ 20k is an adjustment that isn't unfair to DE nor the players.

^ saved me a lot of typing...was about to reply to him

yep, change the price to 10-15k

that's more reasonable

^ much more reasonable than 25k....but my main problem is the fact that they did not hold true to their word and give random keys...but instead changed it to T1/T2 for the randomization

Edited by sekushiiandee

Thank you for your explanation and concern for the newbies then. Most people i see complaining about the pack do not provide any solid reason at all and only care for their easy access to credit farms. The price could use a slight adjustment for the newer players.