Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Too Stronk

Arcadiace

Seriously, why don't more people use Banshee?

Honestly, because i'm not a fan of her visual design. I can respect if other people think she looks like the bee's knees. I know she's very powerful. I'm eagerly awaiting her primed version to see how DE modifies the aesthetic.

Thats just two different crits put together, zoom on the image, there's a slight height difference on the numbers. That said I have gotten crazy numbers off of sonar, but its not that ridiculous. 

No, they're not separate numbers; no two numbers pop-off at the exact same time with the same bounce weight and strength at the exact same time. 

Thats just two different crits put together, zoom on the image, there's a slight height difference on the numbers. That said I have gotten crazy numbers off of sonar, but its not that ridiculous. 

I'm not seeing the hight difference. The dmg numbers tend to bounce away from eachother and generally pop up in different planes unless you have a weapon with such I high ROF that you can't see anything but dmg numbers.

Also, OP was using melee. Seeing as multishot isn't an option and one cannot swing a melee wep fast enough to even land dmg numbers that close together on one target I'm gonna say its legit.

Sure photoshop is an option, but I have seen numbers along those lines myself. I just tend to be more focused on killing and I'm not super fast on the screenshot hotkey.

Conclusion: Its probs legit.

Personally I really like Banshee since she's pretty much press 1 for escaping, 2 for more damage, 3 for temporary disable and 4 for dropping the bass. 

(Banshee's feet tho)

So yeah, just shhhh, don't tell the world how OP banshee is or people might bandwagon her. (DE, banshee's feet) 

I'm still wondering why DE gave her that kind of feet tho  

DE, the feet, why.

I'd really love to pick up banshee, what is the best build and the best weapon for her?

Most people run a sonar build I imagine. Luckily that doesn't really hurt your other abilities.

Go for range, blind rage or intensify to increase the dmg multiplier on sonar, and duration.

Thats a rough set up anyway. Banshee is actually pretty flexible.

The build I'm running now is: Stretch, R5-max blind rage (I change it up depending on the lvl of mobs), QT, Redirection, max FT, Primed continuity, Resonance and flow/primed flow. You can swap resonance out if you want for more survivability/utility mods. I used to have fast deflection in place of resonance.

If you do end up running a sonar build then semi-automatic single shot rifles/snipers like the grinlock, sybaris, vectis tend to work well as its easier to hit weak spots. Although bullet hoses like the soma work as well. Hard to miss with a wall of bullets.

I find you tend to get better results and bigger dmg with semi-autos though.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

She is squishy and does not have any abilities to compensate. The Warframe community would rather face tank because that is the easiest thing to do. 

Edit: Oh, and forgot, 4 is not a "win" button, she is all about complementing gun play (like a gunslinger? hmmmmm...)

Edited by DrBorris

She is squishy and does not have any abilities to compensate. The Warframe community would rather face tank because that is the easiest thing to do. 

Edit: Oh, and forgot, 4 is not a "win" button, she is all about complementing gun play (like a gunslinger? hmmmm

I dunno she has decent CC to compensate. Hek, sonic boom is great, fast CC. SQ is mostly only useful for high levels if you aren't solo.

Keep an entire room stunlocked leaving your team free to revive, wreck priority targets.

Your right though, she is underrrated because of her lack of face tanking and the fact her most powerful skill requires the tiniest bit of effort and expertise: Accuracy *gasps*

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Banshee is THE most fun frame I play. Everyone wants Frost/Nova/Rhino/Excalibur/Trinity or whatever FTW build is popular this week.

But when I DO show up with my Banshee with her 5 Forma Paris Prime, everyone is like 'YES SONAR!'

Edited by Kalenath

I remember when I started warframe they actually had her as a Starting frame(IDK if she is anymore or not) however she was NOT very powerful then.......

I'm pretty sure that when you started warframe (unless this is not you first account) her parts were randomly randomous available as an end-mission reward for some non-endless missions.

Edit:

Until enemies are completely covered by resonance...

With a punch-through shotgun you don't even need to aim %)

As well as with ignis

Edited by Bouldershoulder