The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

And lets look at the elements we have already.

Frost=Ice

Ember=Fire

Volt=Electric

There's 3 elements that DON'T need to be done really since there are 3 Frames built on those elements and you don't want to duplicate already established frames.

So that leaves 7? Toxic and Viral, pick one they're similar. 6 left. Magnetic and blast affect the same enemy type,pick one. 5 left.

I never see gas damage and corrosive works better on infested.. drop gas,4 left.

The ONLY reason I bring those up is because I don't see DE making EVERY element into one frame....it's a bad idea really... You can have too many options...but,obviously,it's DE's call and we know nothing really. I can think of tons of ways to mess it up but only a few that work...But that's why I play and they create I guess...

I'm done with this thread. it is tiring and I lack the energy to keep typing. I gave my opinion.

Saryn poison?

And lets look at the elements we have already.

Frost=Ice

Ember=Fire

Volt=Electric

There's 3 elements that DON'T need to be done really since there are 3 Frames built on those elements and you don't want to duplicate already established frames.

So that leaves 7? Toxic and Viral, pick one they're similar. 6 left. Magnetic and blast affect the same enemy type,pick one. 5 left.

I never see gas damage and corrosive works better on infested.. drop gas,4 left.

The ONLY reason I bring those up is because I don't see DE making EVERY element into one frame....it's a bad idea really... You can have too many options...but,obviously,it's DE's call and we know nothing really. I can think of tons of ways to mess it up but only a few that work...But that's why I play and they create I guess...

I'm done with this thread. it is tiring and I lack the energy to keep typing. I gave my opinion.

We already have every element as Frames.

And I would love to see another fire or ice based frame.

You aren't getting anything out of me.

I'm just going to make fun of you guys for not thinking crazy enough yet.

The guesses in this thread are too tame, you need to think wild. None of them stick. They're all as weak as a classic JRPG enemy type.

You want Crazy? It's a Doppleganger/copycat Frame. It's going to be able to grab and copy any combination of 1,2,3,4. It's number 1 will be physically copying to essentially act invisible. It's 2 will be elemental copy. It's 3,4 will be straight up 1-4 grabs.

Or it's an AUGMENT CANNON FRAME that acts as some crazy form of living mod booster x 10 that affects powers fired Through it based on color.

Crazier than that?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

The new warframe will do elemental damage depending on what energy color we choose.  Wonderful.  Problem is, I would like to be able to switch elemental damage during a mission or during combat, so I'm not all that hyped up about this warframe at the moment.  Still, I am interested in trying it out.  I've been waiting for something new and different.

The new warframe will do elemental damage depending on what energy color we choose.  Wonderful.  Problem is, I would like to be able to switch elemental damage during a mission or during combat, so I'm not all that hyped up about this warframe at the moment.  Still, I am interested in trying it out.  I've been waiting for something new and different.

Yeah, however I do think that be a choice, to pick bween combat 

it's already been decided. key wall frame with components that drop only from daily reward to build the key. ;D

It is sad that people like you feel some stupid need to start these rumors.

I mean really,all you do is bash DE and disparage EVERYTHING about the game...Why are you even here?

Dragon frame, probably. Scott was a bit dissapointed most people didn't get it, alluded to nerdiness, and honestly, what reference could be nerdier than D&D's Chromatic Dragons having an elemental effect depending on their colour?

EG, Red dragons get fire breath, black dragons get a corrosive breath, blue dragons get lightning, white dragons get cold, and green dragons get a poiso gas breath, etc...

that's what i'm hoping for

Takanuva

Much awesome, though I think Toa Lhikhan was my all time favourite.

I hope with the halloween red blod I can get something with ridiculously high damage like Trace's Imperialist from metroid prime hunters, I'm looking forward to a death ray ability *-*

That thing was a beaut to use. Although I admittedly preferred the fun that was the Shock Coil wielded by Sylux. Why yes, I am draining your life and restoring mine at a rather potent rate. Sniping with the Imperialist is fun.

Less said about fulfilling the Alimbic prophecy the better. Fetching colour puzzles...still, I got Gorea...

HAHAHHAHAHA the SECOND someone finds out which color works the best nobody is going to change it. Who wants to roll around blue when red does the most damage ect.?

Considering that CC is king in Warframe, that might be the most likely one people track down to use. Unless it has scaling damage, which is a tender subject, all the damage in the world just won't be enough.

And of course, never underestimate the need of a gamer to be aesthetically 'just so'.

It is sad that people like you feel some stupid need to start these rumors.

I mean really,all you do is bash DE and disparage EVERYTHING about the game...Why are you even here?

oh please if someone is so dense as to believe my comment is serious then they're probably going to find some way to be mislead regardless. who even knows though, with de current direction a randomized material from dailies seems like a pretty solid possibility. 

and i'd like to note just because i don't agree with each and every decision de makes with warframe does not mean i do not enjoy the game. i enjoy it greatly, and i want to keep enjoying it, hence why i will most certainly express my distaste where it is needed and vice versa. 

A new frame that require: frost, ember, saryn and volt to craft?

Year 2015 is grind 2.0 and craft 2.0 combined together :D

no my dear, de must save that for primes 2.0 

Edited by Cubewano