The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

since black is not a color = Chroma won't make any dmg with his abilities.

Thread solved o3o

srsly:

I have no idea :s Same goes with white.... maybe it will just have a neutral dmg or something like that? (puncture?) :3

and ty for the funfact ^-^

White colour=Cold dmg

Orange colour=Fire dmg

Green colour=Toxin dmg

Blue colour=Lightining dmg (electricity)

I wonder if they would say "oh ya the dragon design was canceled this is a infested frame with infested powers". I think everyone would be "okay hm hey that´s cool, that design now makes sense and now i like chroma"

In the other frames i can see how the design reflect the powers and the "theme" of the frames. Here i think it´s a big tumor with elephantiasis legs, a mutated tail and a seahorse head. And he even knows it and vomit in the sky.

I think anything of the design but i don´t get any feeling towards the theme "dragon" "colors".

DE should have used the basic idea of prismatic dragons.

PDlogo.jpg

A clean cut design where long curved lines gets broken by jagged edges:

Prin.jpeg

-the wings

and the rest of the body would look more like a gem/crystal:

cd-dragon-sculpture.jpg

This would reflect the wings very easily while the frame doesn´t even would have "real" wings. Also you don´t even need to incorporate scales or thorns or S#&$ dragon helmet that doesn´t fit in warframe but can be creative with the body design.

The body gets a mesh that would fit a prismatic dragon means 5 colors from different ankles. It would look like the new liset skin. You´re now free to design the helm in any way you want and it doesn´t even need to be a dragon helmet anymore (i´m also very heavy against giving this frame a dragon helmet did i said that?) because the "color theme" is reflected in the gem/crystal design with the color mesh and the dragon theme through fine applications and body lines.

Edited by VoidNomade

White colour=Cold dmg

Orange colour=Fire dmg

Green colour=Toxin dmg

Blue colour=Lightining dmg (electricity)

Thank you.

Following my knowledge on the colour spectrum:

Black would come under white as both are grayscale.

Orange is between red and yellow on the spectrum so I imagine it would encompase those two.

Green is between yellow and blue and is pretty much by it's self besides some cyan colours.

Blue would encompase pink through to purple. If red was another element it would share the load but it seems occupied by orange.

I do however like the idea of adding the combined elements so that it spreads out the colours more evenly. It would seem disappointing to leave out these combined elements now that they are a great part in the game.

Edited by Postal_pat