Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Remember What You Read In Update 15.13 Topic?

ThePrimarchSystem

By the time i got to the bottom of the text my eyes were bleeding and i already forgot about the new weapon and newly intruduced stealth multipliers bla bla bla. 

Taking the things that stand out the most as an indication;

-Halved daily rep cap

-Forced syndicate dailies

-Another mastery fodder weapon that takes about 500.000 credits to make.
-A giant wall of text. 

Yeah.. Worst update by far to me.

"forced"? like you were forced to repfarm?

i like this update. tired of the constans repfarm spamming in the recruit channel. you can still go there and powerlevel i imagine.

even if that's a negative then the positives crushed that with this update.

the frost bubble, the rakta buff, the freeze mods.

Edited by dddeath

Sweet, no need to rep farm like a mad man anymore.

Now I can use the daily rep missions properly as a nice way to earn extra reputation each day. But how are they "forced" ?

I see what people mean, as we are more dependent on the dailies for rep now.

I would appreciate if killing a death squad actually gave you medaillons for that Syndicates Enemy. We just need a workaround so people don't get mediallons of enemy Syndicates (which would be worthless unless one wants to switch sides).

The daily rep cap decrease pissed me off, especially when its decrease was clearly to offset the boost in value of syndicate dailies and the medallions (which I never play or bother looking for). If you didn't like repfarming before, you didn't have to do it. Now if we want to maintain our old rep income we're forced to play syndicate missions and search for medallions.

The introduction of a new weapon that takes (according to another thread) other weapons to build irritates me to no end. I don't keep spare weapons around for crafting.

It seems like DE can't give us some good without giving us a healthy dose of bad to go along with it.

Sweet, no need to rep farm like a mad man anymore.
Now I can use the daily rep missions properly as a nice way to earn extra reputation each day. But how are they "forced" ?

If you want to maintain the amount of rep you were getting daily before, you're now forced to run the syndicate missions (and look for the medallions) to compensate DE's decision to halve our daily rep cap.

-Halved daily rep cap

I dont even know where to check. This is for the mr rank right? Because I only remember reading rep farm for syndicates. I had 14k or something like that. So being forced to play boring missions sucks.

And what the heck are these medals? I have to kill everything for them to drop a medal which counts rep towards syndicates?

Edited by kilerskull

DE just clearly forcing us to play the "doubled-reward" syndicate dailies if we want more rep. Not cool. Not. Cool. At. All. 

So, you either stand around a excal spamming radial javelin, or you go out, and do random missions, of various types, which can reward you up to 6K rep for 10 minutes work(Intercepts quite often, when I look).

Wow, so uncool.