Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Around What Update Did You Join The War, Tenno?

CrazyCatLad

Do you wish you joined sooner, later or at the time you did?

You can find update lists here:  http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Closed_beta_updates#Update_5  ...then cross-reference it with your "Member Since" on your profile if you don't remember.

The first update I experienced was 5.4.1 ...amazes me how far we've come.  *sobs in a controlled and manly manner*

I joined somewhere in the middle of Update 11, aka during The Cicero Crisis. I didn't get a chance to take part in it, however. I think I joined at the right time, where there was enough content to keep me doing stuff, but any later and I probably would've given up on Warframe soon after playing. Still, though, wish I had known about the game early enough to have gotten Founders, but then again I don't know if it would've been worth it. Still have yet to see where Warframe will go.

Sometime during U7. I've been through the ropes man. I've seen some things. Would you believe the grineer used to mass produce rollers, and Hek used to have a regular clone body too. He used a hek and wanted hugs. Tenno's these days don't believe me though. They just say I've ran too many void missions

You do know that the time that is on our profiles, is the time we first logged into the forums, not when we first made our account and played

I joined the game around update 10.1

I registered over 2 years ago, so I don't exactly recall, but wasn't the forum/warframe account required to even start playing though...so chances are you logged on around the same time.

Edited by Lanieu