Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Notice Something Interesting With This Picture?

RainDreamer

I'm more bothered by the fact that you took the time to observe her to that extent.

It isn't like I ogled her or anything >.> <.<

But really, the thing is right above chat window. Pretty easy to notice.

I noticed it too...

That being said, it's the same body that's used for rescue targets, all the operatives, every female in the relays... so if that's proof that Maroo is tran, then every female in the relays is too.

So I just got in relay to check. Their suits is pretty different at that area, which has a line down in middle (pretty obvious what that shows). Maybe in the diorama it is just a glitch with the texture/shader?

So I just got in relay to check. Their suits is pretty different at that area, which has a line down in middle (pretty obvious what that shows). Maybe in the diorama it is just a glitch with the texture/shader?

Ok, I stand corrected. Apparently there's more than one body type for these npc's. The ones that do share body type with Maroo do have this feature tho.

DOlSMZl.jpg

Ok, I stand corrected. Apparently there's more than one body type for these npc's. The ones that do share body type with Maroo do have this feature tho.

DOlSMZl.jpg

Oh nice! I don't like red veil and never went to their room so I didn't noticed that! That is interesting! Gonna look for more character with the same body type!

Edit: also, confirmed that it is a bulge on the model and not just a trick of light.

Edited by RainDreamer

I actually thought there was something genuinely wrong with her suit. That black line that runs down instead of the middle, but to the left side of her body. Yes I understand that could be a fashion statement, even though everything else was symmetrical.

Or its a cup.  Which is a piece of protective gear you wear over, well, the reproductive organs.  Even if you don't care to have children, wearing one in more aggressive physical situations is a good idea because, in case you've never experienced it, a blow that would be mild ordinarily can be excruciating when it connects with the nether regions. 

They make them for women, too. 

It's only weird if you're assuming it's a skintight bodysuit that's she's naked under.

It is not weird even if it is the case that it is a skin tight body suit and she is naked under.

Or its a cup.  Which is a piece of protective gear you wear over, well, the reproductive organs.  Even if you don't care to have children, wearing one in more aggressive physical situations is a good idea because, in case you've never experienced it, a blow that would be mild ordinarily can be excruciating when it connects with the nether regions. 

They make them for women, too. 

I think a full armor piece like steel meridian leader is more practical in this case. Cause a cup alone would probably still hurt like hell when the edge bites. But...that is not the point being made here. I am just doing 2 things:1. showing that there is a visible bulge in the nether region of Maroo. 2. Proposing that this just miiiiight be DE casually putting in a gender-variant character, which is awesome, despite how unlikely that idea is. I might be very wrong in this idea, but I like to entertain it.

i got my feelings cheated  by Maroo.

How is it "cheated" when there is nothing being promised?

I think a full armor piece like steel meridian leader is more practical in this case. Cause a cup alone would probably still hurt like hell when the edge bites. But...that is not the point being made here. I am just doing 2 things:1. showing that there is a visible bulge in the nether region of Maroo. 2. Proposing that this just miiiiight be DE casually putting in a gender-variant character, which is awesome, despite how unlikely that idea is. I might be very wrong in this idea, but I like to entertain it.

You've never worn a cup before? Male and Female cups do not 'cut in' - they have their own pouch that holds them in place.

I'm Bi so I'm fine with almost the entire spectrum of genders but still would like if DE steered away from focusing on sexuality or gender. There's nothing to be gained from that in this game. If they explore it some people will be upset and if they say they won't explore it some people will be upset.

Next Gaming controversy: DE(L) says (yes/no) to adding Transgender characters in their F2P game, Warframe.

It is not weird even if it is the case that it is a skin tight body suit and she is naked under.

"Weird" has many different connotations/interpretations. Don't assume EVERYONE shares YOURS on this PRECISE subject. It's weird because it LOOKS weird for instance, and it would look just as weird on a male as far as I'm concerned. I mean look at the shape. That's no "bulge" lol.

I'll take anything that protects my genitals from blows, even if the edges bite around. But yeah, might as well take the same kind the Steel Meridian leader uses, seems more effective indeed.

I wouldn't say it's a "bulge". It looks more like 2 small... protrusions(?), like an actual protection with sliding part? Or like I mentioned before, a filtration/recycling gear, Dune style? Or just simple DESIGN? Many skintight garments have stylised "protrusions" or patterns in relief nowadays after all, even though they aren't usually placed in this precise part of the body.^^

OR maybe a design flaw/glitch/oversight, like others have mentioned? Or it's intended, no idea... And no real care anyway.

Edited by Marthrym

So a trans woman makes a thread theorizing that maroo may be trans. Everyone else goes "haha ew!!" "its a trap!"  "I thought the gender discussion couldn't get more ridiculous" "this is messed up!"  "you're reading into it too much" "I really regret clicking this thread" "thats my fetish"

You guys are gross. Can a trans person headcanon a character as trans without getting these sort of responses? for once? You guys are doing everything you can to say "Actually this character isn't trans". what do you guys have against the idea of trans characters lol. Is it confirmed? No. Does that matter? No. OP was theorizing.

Let trans people theorize characters who haven't been confirmed as trans or not as trans. It's as simple as that.

Being trans myself, some of these responses are making me very, very uncomfortable.

All the people here that are cool with the theory; I love you

"Hey, look! Limbo has a thin waist and no crotch bulge, so that means he was female once!"

Has anyone here ever looked at the red veil female member closely? The exact same thing is there on her: the small lump. It already existed before Maroo was a thing, and was already a part of the female jumpsuit model.

rpSSg8j.jpg

Now, we could leap through an enormous boundry of reason and assume that every NPC with that is trans. Or we could simply say that you know, it might be armor.

Genitals are, as we all know, extremely painful if damaged. Of course, in a world where guns are passed around like candy, someone should have the common sense to protect the area that mattered most.

Now, I could be very wrong. I doubt DE will confirm it, if transgender NPCS exist in their world. I'm saying right now, though, that this is a huge leap in judgement.

Edited by Snydrex

So a trans woman makes a thread theorizing that maroo may be trans. Everyone else goes "haha ew!!" "its a trap!"  "I thought the gender discussion couldn't get more ridiculous" "this is messed up!"  "you're reading into it too much" "I really regret clicking this thread" "thats my fetish"

You guys are gross. Can a trans person headcanon a character as trans without getting these sort of responses? for once? You guys are doing everything you can to say "Actually this character isn't trans". what do you guys have against the idea of trans characters lol. Is it confirmed? No. Does that matter? No. OP was theorizing.

Let trans people theorize characters who haven't been confirmed as trans or not as trans. It's as simple as that.

Being trans myself, some of these responses are making me very, very uncomfortable.

All the people here that are cool with the theory; I love you

As much as you want to swoop in and collect the 'cool' points you end up failing. Why? because people have their opinions and you just tried to deny them that right. You are not as cool as you thought.