Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.3

DE_Adam

Still no fix for:

I was buying prime things, got the message "void traider has left" and then this beautiful screen. Have to say the "back" button is not working...

2n7dy5d.jpg

Also after buying another item I cant buy more because this message keeps showing

29wqvis.jpg

Also:

21lvb5k.jpg

Edited by PezL

Still no fix for:

I was buying prime things, got the message "void traider has left" and then this beautiful screen. Have to say the "back" button is not working...

2n7dy5d.jpg

I think I see your problem, here.  You seem to have accidentally purchased Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation.

Can you confirm this?

I think I see your problem, here.  You seem to have accidentally purchased Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation.

Can you confirm this?

I did manage to buy it, it was on purpose, but. Once you buy either the mod prime or the weapon, you get the bug "vendor has left" and you are forced to ALT+F4.

Recently found a glitch with Host Mitigation and the new wings. After the new host load all lateral movement (up and down) is lost and only shows the harness, wings, and gun. Just recently I actually had the head too. I noticed I am not the only one having this issue. Fail an interception match because no one could go up and claim bases.

I will try to get a screen shot next time to include.

Secura Dual Cestra has an uncontrollable red color on the muzzle flash now, it did not a day ago.

T0orDVc.gif

I'm also having issues buying from the Void Trader.  I try to pick the Sigil and I just get a dark grey overlay that locks me out of controls other than chat.

Good to see fixes, but can we have 'em without the breakage too?

My latest (aside from relays and the void trader being utterly b0rked - might be a load thing?) is the chat window while in missions.

Edit: relays are now working as expected again. Previously I was showing up as the only Tenno there (unlikely given the trader's appearance). Changed matchmaking from Friends to Public and people appeared again. Turned it back *and they stayed*. Might be something to look into...

Previously hitting "Enter" opened the chat window and let me type as you'd kinda expect. Now however, when I hit Enter, the window appears for a fraction of a second and the disappears again - I have to hit Esc to chat from the pause menu, resulting in more than one ingnominous death from over-talkativeness.

Like the new lighting tho.

Oh. Orocells in T4? Was doing T4 to __avoid__ getting orocells every 5 mins. Please reconsider? Last devstream you were talking about making T4 surv drops better... seems most higher rank players may disagree...

Edited by Steleku

The following broke in the recent updates:

* The sorrounding circle in T4 Interception are below the ground and can not be seen, only barely when fully extended

e4k1V0i.jpg

* Rewards don't have text when displayed at the end of round screen

bMcGQlK.jpg

Edited by DarkBabylon

Hmm, maybe i'll pick up the weapon and/or the sigil ( both which are overpriced if you'd ask me ) but the other two of this rotation? Not really interested in those...

Just out of curiosity from me though, why only show how much resources and credits one has gathered in an invasion mission after finishing the mission?

During the mission, it shows nothing on the mission progress thing, not even which mods i already gathered. But after i finish the mission, it becomes visible again.

the Chatbox bug is still there but not completely gone press enter need to repeatedly press till it comes out enter is my key bind for chat   EDIT: OK , NVM IT IS STILL THERE ANNOYING ME  DE pls this bug need to be gone i need to hold to type  TRY HOLDING ENTER WHILE U TYPE AND U CANT EVEN BACKSPACE

Edited by etyn

VioletX You are a God them right like i said to my friend few weaks ago,they will put weapon that will be craftet from 4-5 other weapons,and it will have a S#&$ty stat,they like saying to people" we dont give a fk about player that are f2p our game,we need only money and anyway we will give a S#&$ty content to you,why you ask? we dont just care,we make a lot of grafix fixes why shoud we fixe a gameplay problems,like void rewards,balanced weapons damage,I am sure it will come day when all weapons will have damage variation of 1-2 and even with this damage they will said its too powerful,I know that they play there game for sure,going 1h in t4 surv all weapons beggin to be weak,and i realy enjoy people like saying this weapon is powerful need nerfed,this one need nerfed,or someone like I can do 2h of t4 surv with banshee,Jesus people you are @(*()$ idiots,why should they we make other frame if we all can go with banshee and just do a lot of high wave surv,why we need then weapon? why you even playing this game if all weapons need to be nerfed cuz you are 1 of 10000 person that dont like it,and this game first wasnt based on PvsP it was PvsE,and i realy thouth it will be so,but know everythink what they will give,all so called "fixes or buffs" will be weak in anyway cuz we are based on Relay wars its so important!" I am playing in my own style this game,i never enjoy PvP in every game,well exept BF and MW but this one are focused on it when this game is not

Bug:

After the major and minor patches yesterday, I encounter the following problem. In a capture mission (T1 Cap, T2 Cap tested) multiple frames (Rhino P, Nekros, Loki) were unable to move after capturing a target until we went into the menus (hit esc) and come back into play. This happened for myself and other players (at least including ilshankubish)

No screenshot (just stuck with hand out in standard capture pose) since this really is about being stuck.

Thanks

[Moar using 2 different weapon to make one weapon green-tick.png

For the new weapon you don't need 2 weapons you need 6, Duel skana and Akboltor. But to make Akbolto you need 2 bolto, and to build bolto you need Lato. 

So I'am not happy about this new weapon, and I hope it will be worth it

Edited by BabyKurama

Oh. Orocells in T4? Was doing T4 to __avoid__ getting orocells every 5 mins. Please reconsider? Last devstream you were talking about making T4 surv drops better... seems most higher rank players may disagree...

a 40, a 60 and a 90minute T4 survival giving 15 r5cores total.....yup think I'm on the verge of raging!

Recently found a glitch with Host Mitigation and the new wings. After the new host load all lateral movement (up and down) is lost and only shows the harness, wings, and gun. Just recently I actually had the head too. I noticed I am not the only one having this issue. Fail an interception match because no one could go up and claim bases.

I will try to get a screen shot next time to include.

This happened to me durring the speed holster alert the other day. I was stuck in a trench for a shile followed by a mission failed. I could not restart the alert either. Shame I really wanted the mod too.