Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Suda's Medallion Collection Takes (Or Can Take) Up To 5% Of The Processing Capabilities?

Morec0

Possibly that 5% is allocated to all the instances of Suda that take care of Tenno relations, possibly including counting the reputation from each mission and connecting to each Tenno's Liset. While the 95% thinks about fascinating data and never gets distracted for anything.

Reposted from double-posted thread.  Whoops.

It actually takes less than 5%.

"I believe you are describing a subroutine created by Cephalon Suda to handle smaller tasks not requiring more than 5% of her processing capabilities."

It's such an mindless and simple task that she creates an automated service for it instead of handling it personally.

Reposted from double-posted thread.  Whoops.

I raise you my answer:

Aye, but for such an insignificant task to take up even THAT much. That's what I'm getting at. For a Cephalon for such emense power, you'd think that it would be more along the lines of .5%.

I raise you my answer:

True, but he didn't give a minimum, so 5% could just be the max percentage of simplicity before Suda has to or chooses to actually think.

There are also logistics to consider.  A lot of Tenno bring in a lot of Medallions every day.  We don't really know what she does with those data chunks, either.

It's not very gentlemanlike to call a lady old.

Look, I'm just thinkin' 'bout my fellow Tenno. If it takes Suda THAT much JUST to process shiny bobbles, I'm a little concerned about how much she's stressing herself to monitor and assist my brothers and sisters-in-arms in the field.

I paused on that as well.

But then re-read it. The collection thing is a subroutine tgat Suda uses to complete tasks of up to 5% of her processing power

So I'd guess that while said routine collects medallions, it also does stuff like pick up dry cleaning, watering ferns and managing Sudas datafiles.

(•_•)

i think things will get...

( •_•)>⌐■-■

overclocked... (⌐■_■)

and its robosexual, dear sir

Cephalon Cordylon would rebuke your comparison of Cephalon such as himself and Suda to "robots" - they're are advanced artificial beings, not some ghastly automaton!

Look, I'm just thinkin' 'bout my fellow Tenno. If it takes Suda THAT much JUST to process shiny bobbles, I'm a little concerned about how much she's stressing herself to monitor and assist my brothers and sisters-in-arms in the field.

It isn't saying that processing shiny baubles takes up 5% of her processing power. It's saying that if anything takes up anywhere from 0% to 5% of her processing power (which the baubles fit into) then it goes to the mini-brain.

Slightly off topic, but I went from max standing on Red Veil and Steel Meridian(with a sprinkle of Perrins and Loka) to completely redoing everything all over again in favor of Suda and Arbiters. Now I'm close to Rank 3 for Suda. It's been almost a week. But I know it's gonna be worth it... My salvation.

Suda is love. Suda is life.

Cephalon Cordylon would rebuke your comparison of Cephalon such as himself and Suda to "robots" - they're are advanced artificial beings, not some ghastly automaton!

long as they have sockets with need of exchange of data i don't care how advanced they may be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

long as they have sockets with need of exchange of data i don't care how advanced they may be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

I'd further jokingly mock your probably-for-the-sake-of-comedy fetish, but I've gone on record as saying, and I quote:

"<3 Sprag <3"

So, not room to judge. Power to ya, my brother.

18m3zovcoxu5pjpg.jpg

Boobs are ALWAYS the most important of evolutionary traits.

True, but he didn't give a minimum, so 5% could just be the max percentage of simplicity before Suda has to or chooses to actually think.

There are also logistics to consider.  A lot of Tenno bring in a lot of Medallions every day.  We don't really know what she does with those data chunks, either.

Bitcoin mining.