Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

I don't know. 

will the removal of void be when he comes out? That will probably easy the grind.

If not. My guess is TIV capture keys. (They used the double credit weekend to make us lose them.)

ha, like anything this game does ever results in less grind. the void demolition scheme is probably a way to add some new layer or grind to what we already have.  

... because Volt is all about positioning. Vauban is the trapper, Volt is the strategist. I mean, come on, you interpret this in almost every frame.

because volt have been discribe by lotus has a master tacticien. Pretty funny.

Although that's said in a vid I recall Vauban's codex saying Tactical Booben so why do you guys' think people mix em up?

yes because vauban spamming bastille is much more worthy of deserving the tactical title over volt!

people that are complaining about this are just ridiculous, INSTEAD OF ASKING US WHY DONT YOU GUYS PLAY VOLT AND FIND OUT?

If Volt's tactical than every other frame is tactical... I really don't see how he's tactical... I guess Loki's tactical cause he has to "tactically" place his Decoy. He has to tactically Switch Teleport. The term tactical is purely a gimmick in this game and Volt's usually more famous for "alternative to gunplay"

Your bet is wrong.

still my bet is we wont see volt prime befor another primed frame though....

I'm putting my (theoretical) money with Defion.    I don't know how anyone who saw Tenno Live can still be saying it is Volt Prime.

Dataminers got trolled and we fell for it in turn.  

The text and teaser images are clearly for Vauban Prime.

All the goofy "volt prime" puns/jokes in recent prime times and Tenno Live are just going along with the joke.   There will be no Primed Streamline (I hope) and the next frame is far more likely to Vauban than Volt.

I'm putting my (theoretical) money with Defion.    I don't know how anyone who saw Tenno Live can still be saying it is Volt Prime.

Dataminers got trolled and we fell for it in turn.  

The text and teaser images are clearly for Vauban Prime.

All the goofy "volt prime" puns/jokes in recent prime times and Tenno Live are just going along with the joke.   There will be no Primed Streamline (I hope) and the next frame is far more likely to Vauban than Volt.

It is Volt Prime next!

After the trailer was shown, Sheldon confirmed it was Volt Prime even when he wasn't exactly suppose too, Thanks "King of Spoilers" :D

It is Volt Prime next!

After the trailer was shown, Sheldon confirmed it was Volt Prime even when he wasn't exactly suppose too, Thanks "King of Spoilers" :D

Maybe but don't underestimate DE_Steve's love of a good harmless prank on the players.