The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

I like the Helmet but first I was thinking of this:

zlxq4l74.jpg

Because of the gold parts on his helmet. In the first view it look's like old man's hair. ^^

Yeah this.

Volt's base helmet makes me think about an old bold man, and this one does not improve it at all. XD

Yeah this.

Volt's base helmet makes me think about an old bold man, and this one does not improve it at all. XD

I always thought the Storm helmet had the old man pointy chin thing going over the regular shaped helm. But it grew on me.

The design for the bodies has been pretty nice. The helmets seem to be much more miss than hit. Thankfully there's alternates if we don't like one.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

I would say Tomorrow or so if I would guess, since the Update on PSN Store is tomorrow, I don't know when is on Xbox though. And for PC they can do whenever they want anyway xD.

Why I mention it is because I assume DE try to start it all at once.

Austrailian store ps4 already got it so maybe today

What are the things were getting so we can confirm it and put speculation to rest

From both packs:

Pack includes:
- 2625 Platinum – Highly discounted from its regular price, Platinum is Warframe’s Premium in-game currency
- Volt Prime Warframe - A glorious warrior from the past, Volt Prime features the same abilities as Volt but with unique mod polarities for greater customization.
- Odonata Prime - This enhanced version of the first Archwing prototype takes the design to its theoretical limits.
- Exclusive Volt Prime Avatars – Show your Prime pride in-game and in our community with these Exclusive Profile Icons
- 1365 Platinum – Highly discounted from its regular price, Platinum is Warframe’s Premium in-game currency
- Edo Prime Armor
- Kazeru Prime Sugatra
- 90 Day Affinity Booster
- 90 Day Credit Booster

From both packs on PSN Store:

From both packs:

Pack includes:
- 2625 Platinum – Highly discounted from its regular price, Platinum is Warframe’s Premium in-game currency
- Volt Prime Warframe - A glorious warrior from the past, Volt Prime features the same abilities as Volt but with unique mod polarities for greater customization.
- Odonata Prime - This enhanced version of the first Archwing prototype takes the design to its theoretical limits.
- Exclusive Volt Prime Avatars – Show your Prime pride in-game and in our community with these Exclusive Profile Icons
- 1365 Platinum – Highly discounted from its regular price, Platinum is Warframe’s Premium in-game currency
- Edo Prime Armor
- Kazeru Prime Sugatra
- 90 Day Affinity Booster
- 90 Day Credit Booster

From both packs on PSN Store:

Curious, it dosent say anything about a prime weapon. Dose that mean all we get is volt and odanata?

Not sure if I like his helmet.

It's... weird looking, but I think it has the potential to grow on me, if only because of how dorky it looks.

I guess it all depends on how it looks in person. I didn't originally like Volt's regular either until I had spent a fair ammount of time with it.