Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And Yet Another Disappointing Visit From Void Trader

BloodSage09

yes...  then 2 weeks from now primed ravage alone...  4 weeks from now primed point blank...

I'm pretty sure next time Baro comes he will Bring Fast Hands (pc) and Fast Hands,Heavy Trauma (consoles)  [i hope I'm wrong :D]

They did not space out Void Trader's Rotations and items very well. We got 4-5 weeks straight of pure new items, and now it's been scaled back to 1 new item per visit. It's like going through withdrawl, but with content instead.

I'm pretty sure next time Baro comes he will Bring Fast Hands (pc) and Fast Hands,Heavy Trauma (consoles)  [i hope I'm wrong :D]

Could be possible, also let me point out that primed fast hands is probably most useless prime mod to date.  seriously, even weapons that do benefit from fast hands, its is much better use normal fast hands. Takes less space, and is lot more cost effective. Heavy trauma is at least useful in impact weapons. If they do that thing just because they want consoles catch up with pc, why they wont just combine 2 rotations in one visit till i PC is only one rotation ahead?

I think it's kinda BS that he can't recycle the old stuff AND introduce new items...  In fact why doesn't DE do things their own way (instead of mimicking Xur from Destiny) and simply have all of the items Baro introduced in his offerings and simply add 1 new one every times he visits.

That way no one misses out on anything and people that have the older items aren't disappointed that there aren't enough new ones.

This

Really people, it doesn't have to be one way or the other. We can still have rotation AND a new mod or weapon. 

I already had everything except that Prisma liset skin which I bought. I still have to play around with some colors to find one I like but for now Im rocking a red/black color scheme on it. Looks pretty good IMO.

That said, the more cosmetics we get the better. I want there to be a ton of options so no two warframes look alike. It promotes individuality and immersion at being a tenno instead of just playing the game.

All those other primed mods people want (like primed streamline) will come in time. You just have to be patient for them and in the meantime you can keep farming those ducats

Honestly, some days I just don't understand this community.  Everyone has been complaining that they want the stuff on rotation, and now that they get it they complain about that too.  There's three things on rotation to keep people happy who didn't get it the first time, and a new skin so there's something for the up-to-date people.  Plus gives a lot of us some time to stock up on ducats and credits.

The way things are going, all of the leaked stuff we're waiting on will show up as the new extra alongside the rest of the rotation.

the community is not one hive mind. You can never make 100% of the community happy and this is proof of that.

This also shows how irrational mossy of the community is. Did people really think we were going to get new prime mods forever every two weeks?

Oh, Sorry. Those of us that have jobs and commitments that we can't shuck sometimes can't drop everything to farm for hours on end. 

I work 41-44 hours a week just like most ppl in the world. I dont make excuses when I dont hit a deadline/timeline

3 recycled items again. This marks the 3rd cycle in a row thats a let down

Primed eos shoulder plates (right and left)

Primed flow

Prismaliset skin

Not so disappointing since some ppl missed those items before. If anything they could've added at least 2-3 new items.

3 recycled items again. This marks the 3rd cycle in a row thats a let down

Primed eos shoulder plates (right and left)

Primed flow

Prismaliset skin

Hey I just started playing again a few days ago for the first time in a year. It's all new to me. Just because you've finished with something doesn't mean others have.

What we have here is a classic case of mememememe.

2 years from now when Baro is still offering Prime Flow and Brass colored EOS pieces we will see how it goes

Implying there is no possible way things can change in 2 more years..

Edited by f3llyn

Recycled inventory = one less reason for me to log in this weekend.

Seemed pretty obvious that the trader would be recycling previous offerings eventually, but it means that the folks who bought them the first time have little reason to look forward to his visits.  I don't care much either way, but that's probably because I'm kinda burnt out at the moment.