Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma- (Dragon Frame) Feedback Megathread

-FV-Wsocks

Edit to end all edits:

The helm has been changed. We have a dragon. Our dragon is glorious and powerful. Our dragon has appeased the people. Our dragon was carefully designed and molded through feedback. 

HEIL HYDRA CHROMA

DE. From the bottom of our hearts. 
Thank you

Megathread, huh? Well now that we're being all serious, let's talk shop. Is Chroma poorly designed? Not really. Any frame can be called poorly designed, but what that really mean? NOW. Is Chroma UGLY? Oh god yes. Absolutely. But so are all of the infested and we don't hold that against them. For all we know, Chroma has a cool backstory that explains his appearance.

The real problem that people have, as can be seen by my decision to change this post from simply bashing to constructive feedback, is that he was advertised as a dragon. Is Chroma a Dragon? Maybe, but he sure as Hek doesn't look like one. 
I'm fairly confident that if they didn't over-hype chroma as a 'Dragon' people wouldn't be so upset. I'm sure that they knew what we were expecting when they said 'Dragon' but also that it wouldn't be what we were expecting. And so, the disappointment was born. 

Original Post

I've figured it out. They made our dragon's default helm look like the lovechild of an anteater and a seahorse in order get us to buy the alt helm! I've found you out DE. Perfect marketing. I'll HAVE to buy the alt helm for plat if I vomit every time I see the actual design. 

Dragon/10

EDIT:
Real Dragons have curves 

1X0wW6s.png

Double EDIT:
Some people have a hard time reading the major points so I thought I'd go ahead and bolden some things. 

Triple EDIT:

More threads merged.

I am thread king under thread mountain. Render your threads unto me!

Edited by wearing_socks

I've figured it out. They made our dragon's default helm look like the lovechild of an anteater and a seahorse in order get us to buy the alt helm! I've found you out DE. Perfect marketing. I'll HAVE to buy the alt helm for plat if I vomit every time I see the actual design. 

Dragon/10

Please be lore-specific. It's the love-child of an Ancient and an Ant-eater. Sea horses live with Hydroid...

The alt helms do tend to be much more "in your face" about the theme of the frame, so yeah, if you haters dislike the frame so much maybe the alt helmet will help you somewhat. I doubt it though, seems like most have decided on his looks already. Eh, whatever, less people will play him, I'm all for it actually.

Mynki designed all the Warframes....

Not exactly all of them. Volt was designed by Keith Thompson. Some others were, too, maybe, not sure, but Volt was definitely not Mynki's creation.
Not that it really matters here but there ya go.

Please keep it civil guys, feedback on the frame's design is fine, but bashing the person who created it is absolutely not fine.  If this thread fails to be constructive and offer positive feedback on what you would've liked to see rather than what was showcased at PAXEast, I promise you I will lock it up tighter than Baro Ki'teer's Butt Cheeks!  Thanks!

Please keep it civil guys, feedback on the frame's design is fine, but bashing the person who created it is absolutely not fine.  If this thread fails to be constructive and offer positive feedback on what you would've liked to see rather than what was showcased at PAXEast, I promise you I will lock it up tighter than Baro Ki'teer's Butt Cheeks!  Thanks!

I would've liked to see a dragon.