Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Prime Is Confirmed, Post Your Reaction.

Xamuswing

A prime was recently confirmed and you are enthralled in joy! Post yfw below.

As for me, all Volt lovers rejoice, he is coming. (Not restricted to Volt)

This is the song I'm going with for now. Enjoy my crappy pop music. (:D)

Edited by Xamuswing

Very happy.

Volt was an early favorite of mine that I just couldn't get the aesthetics right on. I only stopped playing him because of the shiny new frames always coming out and my loathing of being CC'd leading me towards Rhino. Hydroid has been my favorite in concept since he was announced but I find myself only rarely actually playing with him anymore, whereas I know Volt's kit is something I could use all the time.

If Volt Prime's appearance appeals to me I could easily end up playing him exclusively for a long time now that we have knockdown resist mods that compliment shield builds, HP restore packs, and lots of new customization.

"My God... Booty Prime Valkyr Prime, is it really you!?! HELL MOTHER#@%$ING YES!!! I will go through a thousand RNG walls to farm you! I will take up a life of crime to pay for you! I will listen to Corrupted Vor's stupid ramblings all day if it will get me to you! Valkyr Prime is love, Valkyr Prime is life! Valkyr Prime is the answer to everything in the universe, and I swear to RNGesus, I WILL HAVE HER!!!"

So... yeah, you can tell I'd be a bit excited if Valkyr Prime came out. I practically never touch the game anymore and have pretty much never made myself farm a prime weapon or frame, but despite that, it will never be possible for Valkyr Prime to be both: 

1. In the game.

2. Not in my arsenal.

Only a fool would pass up that Prime booty, oh... and the usual polarity/bonus/void-orb-interaction/whatever.