Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Give Up. I Guess I Am Too Old For This Game.

(PSN)Luven68

Question

I have been playing Warframe for about a year and I really liked it.  I was playing earlier and I got captured by something and the next thing I knew I was in a mission without weapons and was told to find them so I could leave.  I failed to finish the mission and was sent back to my base without my favorite warframe and the weapons I had.  when I clicked on the "captured" warframe I was told to go to the mission again to get my items back.

I have tried 5 times and each time I fail.  I am almost 70 years old and don't have the reflexes of a young person so I doubt I will be able to get my items back.

So I guess I will let the younger crowd have the game as I don't really like the fact that I can lose items here, I dont understand why they put that mechanic in the game.

70 years old? Keep on truckin' you beast.

/\/\  This!!!  This is awesome haha...

Can I have your Autogr-- err Tennograph?  

I wish I could help you with this, but i'm afraid that mission is solo only :-(, that and I would probably do worse than you as I've never actually been captured by him.  I need to let him kill me next time so I can run through it, actually I had totally forgotten about this mechanic!

to those who want to help him out with the mission, you can't, as it is a fixed solo mission. On that note though, it'd be cool if an alert comes up when someone gets caught by the harvester so that people can join the recovery mission to help out.

It's possible.  I met a 87 year old that texted faster than me.

I will say this...

I MUCH prefer to play 13 year olds. They are far, FAR easier to beat than a 90 year old gamer (of which I know 2). Those are downright SNEAKY. Reflexes can be trained in almost anyone or there can be workarounds done.

'Age and sneakiness will almost always trump youth and enthusiasm'.

Edited by Kalenath

I will say this...

I MUCH prefer to play 13 year olds. They are far, FAR easier to beat than a 90 year old gamer (of which I know 2). Those are downright SNEAKY. Reflexes can be trained in anyone.

'Age and sneakiness will almost always trump youth and enthusiasm'.

Right?  They have decades of experience to use against you.

Right?  They have decades of experience to use against you.

Yep.

I regularly played my uncle in chess for years. One time, he was called away for an emergency just after we had set up the board and my grandfather came to play a round. My grandfather had never played me. He did not know my tactics. It didn't matter. I bet any game he played, he would have observed for an hour or two and then trounced ANYONE he played. He was just that kind of man.

It is the quiet ones you should fear.

Yep.

I regularly played my uncle in chess for years. One time, he was called away for an emergency just after we had set up the board and my grandfather came to play a round. My grandfather had never played me. He did not know my tactics. It didn't matter. I bet any game he played, he would have observed for an hour or two and then trounced ANYONE he played. He was just that kind of man.

It is the quiet ones you should fear.

My gandfather is like that as well.  

Fear your elders.

But not to totally derail this topic, I really hope OP was able to get this mission completed.  I haven't had the joy of running yet but I really want to.

As long as you werent leeching and went in with an unranked frame and three unranked weapons I don't see how you cannot beat this mission.

If you have no idea how to win it? I have never actually fallen to Harvester myself, but from what I hear it isn't intuitive.

The whole 'RUN AWAY' thing is not what Tenno generally do.

We have older TEnno, from all ages and aquintance

age dont matter yu just have to believe in yu

yu ll get them back

-------------------------------------------------

Maybe we should have an option to be rescued?

a special kind of mission

that only captured ppl can launch

Rescue 3.0    (ofc it will grant cool and special reward for the 3 savior, and nothing but his stuff for the captured

Edited by Tsoe