Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour 2.0 Not Gonna Be In U16

Mikail96

I can't be mad at DE though, if things aren't ready they aren't ready. Hopefully u16 has a bunch of polish at least and u17 will be the game changer.

Either way we are getting updated content, just not in one big mega update package.

Edited by Hypernaut1

They said that it'd their most ambitious update so far, yet not starting with a boss rework or a new tileset makes it an overstatement, in my opinion.

I guess that there is many other changes & fixes because now I only see U16 as a "small" major update. :/

Let's wait & see the patchnotes then...

Hype - 100

"Only"

Raids           >>> I guess only one mission

Lore            >>> Sentient only, nothing else has been confirmed, if there are more, will be released as any event would

PVP rework        >>> good but not all play PvP

New warframe (Quests to get it?)           >>> Chroma  ugly as a hell

Simaris             >>> no words, this is a very good point

Prime access           >>> Is Prime access only, i dont understand.

Dex dakra         >>> Good weapon, 3 formas and will be stored

I was waiting for Parkour 2.0 (last forever) but will be released in months -_-

Oh well...

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

No sentients, no parkour 2.0 and from what I hear no water tile set or Tyl Rhagor 2.0 at launch(of U16). Tile set and Rhegor will probably come in u16.X , but sentients and parkour are going to be in U17+

So what the hell is going to be in U16? >;(

Edited by Zarozian

Didn't they also say no J3 and no new tileset?

Oh well, there's still other things to look forward to, so I am content.

So are you telling me we've been getting 2 weeks of no update for just a crappy new PvP system, a Raid mission that's likely not going to be famous because of the connection problems already, and a dragon frame that looks like an anteater? what the hell DE?

I swear to black jesus, why can't de just implant these things 1 by 1 instead of stacking them up like bad paperwork waiting to be burnt? seriously.

So are you telling me we've been getting 2 weeks of no update for just a crappy new PvP system, a Raid mission that's likely not going to be famous because of the connection problems already, and a dragon frame that looks like an anteater? what the hell DE?

I swear to black jesus, why can't de just implant these things 1 by 1 instead of stacking them up like bad paperwork waiting to be burnt? seriously.

"Only"

Raids

PvP

Relay expasion

Chroma+Lore

Cephalon Simaris

Such entitlement from some people

Right - cuz I'm sure overhauling the whole PvP & Conclave system took no time at all.

Raids are just really big levels - no need for months of work there, eh?

Things take time and people forget how much time is really put into things too get a concept into creation and tweek as many bugs as they can so people do not lose it the first week. Then they work after the updates done too fix even more issues they didnt even know exsisted praying they can and its not too big as too destory their work put in for U16. People are not robots.....they need time too play thier game too.

Guess that also means no Sentients

The trailer of the sentients already showed that they will come somewhere around the end of the year. How come you thought that it was going to be in U16? PvP, New frame, Raids AND Sentients would be way too much.

"Only"

Raids

PvP

Relay expasion

Chroma+Lore

Cephalon Simaris

Such entitlement from some people

This has nothing to do with entitlement. It´s about things i don´t care about get out earlier than things i care about. Do you think that the feeling of disappointment is such a mystery in this case? And that´s totally okay.^^

Entitlement would be if i demand those things to come out earlier but i´m just disappointed because the sentients and the parkour looked so cool. PvP without new parkour /shrug, relays /shrug, raids without parkour meh. Two very different situations here.^^

Edited by VoidNomade

This has nothing to do with entitlement. It´s about things i don´t care about get out earlier than things i care about. Do you think that the feeling of disappointment is such a mystery in this case? And that´s totally okay.^^

Entitlement would be if i demand those things to come out earlier but i´m just disappointed because the sentients and the parkour looked so cool. PvP without new parkour /shrug, relays /shrug, raids without parkour meh. Two very different situations here.^^

There is nothing wrong with feeling disappointment, nothing. I very much wanted parkour 2.0 and underwater tilesets. But it's not directed at disappointment, it's direct at people who believe "DE took so long only for pvp and raids? wow, they're wasting time". It's very likely that U16 will bring more new trinkets to the game that what i mentioned.

Apparently U16 isn't going to have much. Just Raids, pvp and Chroma mostly. I don't see how there is such a long wait for that. I was really expecting more with this wait.

So, about that Year of Quality DE mentioned back in January...

Only good thing dat dint fail me is the Chepalon Simaris and lore, so long waiting for disappointment, i wanted at least j3 and undewater set so i have some reason to level my archwing ,also trading 2.0 and parkour 2.0

PVP dont care

Chroma its a seahorse anteater

8-players Raids terrible rewards

Relays nothing to do there, hope now they have something

Edited by MrKage