Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour 2.0 Not Gonna Be In U16

Mikail96

Guys : U16 is something wide you know.....It's a thing that can be months long.

Of course Uranus tileset & Tyl Regor will be part of U16! Same with Jeffrey Golem & PVP. All those things, with Parkour 2.0 & the sentients might not get released at U16's launch.

Underwater tileset, Tyl Regor, J-3 golem are not coming with U16 at launch. Parkour 2.0 is a 2015 goal (Big Thing this year) as with sentients.

Reference: Prime Time #63, 3:30 onwards.

Edited by NovusNova

so basically this is only called u16 to pacify the community? 

Raids and PvP, have a lot of content within them that could make U16 take this long.

New tilesets for them, new enemies, new Ai for new enemies, balancing (for PvP) etc. more than just a single thing.

I'm not surprised I guessed that already. I think the sentients aren't gonna be in u16 either but in u17. But I hope im wrong about that ^^,

This is likely true. But I'm guessing the U16 cycle will be full of teasers and story elements leading up to the Sentients, and that U17 should be an ambitious revamp of several core systems. I think the removal of the void keys will also be after U16. It does seem like U16 will be a little light on new features. But major revamps take time.

Edited by Ryjeon

Well we still have Sentients and uhh...Chroma....and....what else?....The Mios...

Was there more? =/ I don't remember.

No sentients, no parkour 2.0 and from what I hear no water tile set or Tyl Rhagor 2.0 at launch(of U16). Tile set and Rhegor will probably come in u16.X , but sentients and parkour are going to be in U17+

Welp, meh I don't know if DE is taking the right decisions any more, ill try to keep hope . But honestly U16 sounds like really meh to me.

Imagine guys, we are getting one.. Just one raid, one quest and pvp. People are going to be mad in no time when they realize the added content is not enough to entertain them for more than a month. Hear me out , watchout from the bloody rain c:

EDIT: cellphone posting while falling sleep, correcting

Edited by Hayzemet

guys it hasn't even dropped yet... You don't even know whats in it, and maybe they are listning and using a bit more polish this time.

How many times can you fool a dog by waving a treat in his face then putting the treat back behind your back?

Edited by Ishki88

Not really an shocker, PvP is pretty big same as raids, and well we are getting a new warframe and new relay stuff, but we're also having the new Riot Moa and Grinner guy right?, seems big enough I guess. But to be fair I have to agree with Hypernaut1 here, I'm really bummed down about the fact the G3 Boss the Sentinels are not coming tho.

I'm kinder thinking that as its an "leader board" things can easily change or DE Reb just put that up there to shut us all up? 

Welp, meh I don't know if DE is taoing the right decisions any more, ill try to keep hope . But honestly U16 sounds like really meh to me. One.. Just one raid one quest and pvp. People are going to be mad in no time when the added content wont be enough for the waiting time. Hear me out , watchout from the bloodyvrain c:

Apparently U16 isn't going to have much. Just Raids, pvp and Chroma mostly. I don't see how there is such a long wait for that. I was really expecting more with this wait.

Exactly. This update is taking immensely long and is shaping to have a lot less content than previous updates. Like what the hell is going on lol? Its not like DE is using 95% of their manpower for bugfixing.

Scott said himself he assigned a couple of people to strictly work on pvp, where are the other 250?...

are u kidding?

many months for only raid and pvp balance?

I dont know what to say...

i don't like to assume, but you probably also wouldn't know how long it takes to create such game content. I doubt they began to work on all of the U16 goodies the day after U15 shipped out. Also, i'm pretty sure that Mesa, Itzal, Tenno Relays, Reverb, Ambient lighting, 5-6 new weapons, Mutalist units and Spy 2.0 took 1 day to finish right?

The way i see it DE is working on all of their planned game features at the same time, while releasing the ones that finish before the rest. This means that small to medium-sized updates will come fast. It's much better than other games that release small updates only once a month.