Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Considering how much stuff they have yet to show on the teaser site, I'm beginning to think U16 might not be released this week at all.

How much, exactly?

The prospect of the Uranus rework and the J3 Golem rework appear to have both been forsaken as part of U16.

There's a week between Prime Accesses, generally, so the next prime won't be there.

We DO know that we're getting 2 neutral syndicates for U16 - PvP and Simaris, we've seen Simaris already so Teshin will probably be next or after Chroma.

Chroma hasn't shown up yet.

This leads to 2 things obviously in U16 that haven't been teased yet: Chroma and the PvP Syndicate. I suspect they'll do the PvP syndicate last and make it like Simaris, click the dude and you get another voiceover (although Teshin will probably not sound like a Daedric Prince). Which means the next silhouette will be the newest frame the forums love to hate.

2 Things, that means silhouette 1 tomorrow (Tuesday), silhouette 2 the day after alongside the reveal of silhouette 1 (Wednesday), and then the reveal of silhouette 2 the day after that (Thursday). Which means a Thursday or Friday release (I suspect Friday because DE has a history of never releasing things the day they want to, and pushing it back day by day. See: Every other major release of recent times).

Edited by Samoth95

Nope. No PVP Master yet.

I think you misunderstood a bit simaris cephalon is more like collector and not pvp.

For pvp there will be new npc with his own syndicate.

I know Simaris has nothing to do with PVP. I meant that they already teased PVP therefore it shouldn't be expected within the Sanctuary page. I guess they might tease by showing Teshin on the sanctuary page but i'm doubtful.

https://warframe.com/news/building-warframe-warframes-mods-and-weapons-pvp-20

How much, exactly?

The prospect of the Uranus rework and the J3 Golem rework appear to have both been forsaken as part of U16.

There's a week between Prime Accesses, generally, so the next prime won't be there.

We DO know that we're getting 2 neutral syndicates for U16 - PvP and Simaris, we've seen Simaris already so Teshin will probably be next or after Chroma.

Chroma hasn't shown up yet.

This leads to 2 things obviously in U16 that haven't been teased yet: Chroma and the PvP Syndicate. I suspect they'll do the PvP syndicate last and make it like Simaris, click the dude and you get another voiceover (although Teshin will probably not sound like a Daedric Prince). Which means the next silhouette will be the newest frame the forums love to hate.

I'm not sure. What about Riot Moa? Is that coming in U16? How about Mios? If those are coming in the initial launch of U16, they still have to show at least four things on the teaser site (PvP, Chroma, Riot Moa, Mios).

Wait so it's coming this week

Dear god i'm not ready for this x)

We're not sure if it's coming this week, they still have quite a lot of stuff to show on the teaser site. Chroma, Conclave 2.0, Riot Moa, the new puncture glaive, Mios... Those have not been shown yet. There's probably even more stuff than that.

I"ll be honest: I voted for you over the Maniac.

Thx,

But

As I've written on my blog - the manic Grineer Simply IS better. That's fact and that's not why I was (still am) so butthurt. I am because I've lost before a face off with the manic (I am convinced it was called Manic grineer originally... not maniac... or am I wrong?) was possible.

ahh well..

I hope there will be another concept art contest....

So I can lose again

*flips table*

Thx,

But

As I've written on my blog - the manic Grineer Simply IS better. That's fact and that's not why I was (still am) so butthurt. I am because I've lost before a face off with the manic (I am convinced it was called Manic grineer originally... not maniac... or am I wrong?) was possible.

ahh well..

I hope there will be another concept art contest....

So I can lose again

*flips table*

If it's any consolation, I fuckin' hated the Arc Bomber from the moment I saw it.

I WILL say, though, looking at him again, for being an "Architect" he seems more like a Medic, with everything from the syringe to the coat to the different heads.

If it's any consolation, I fuckin' hated the Arc Bomber from the moment I saw it.

I WILL say, though, looking at him again, for being an "Architect" he seems more like a Medic, with everything from the syringe to the coat to the different heads.

could i see what this arc bomber is. i have no idea where i was during this contest so i'm clueless as to what you guys are talking about

Hehehe..

I'll tell you something..:

I just called him Architect because there already was a medic.

(and medic seemed kinda one sided , since grineer often have bionics ... So he's some kind of "Flesh architect". They are still often frowned upon by the grineer anyway, because most grineer think that , if you fall in battle, you deserve to die anyway. So they think that the Architects help the weak and therefor make the entire race look weak. )

And he can also build/ spawn

regulators and arc traps.

We're not sure if it's coming this week, they still have quite a lot of stuff to show on the teaser site. Chroma, Conclave 2.0, Riot Moa, the new puncture glaive, Mios... Those have not been shown yet. There's probably even more stuff than that.

Mios won't be in u16

Theres, alot more other weapons to be shown too, An new Rifle, 2 new duel pistols, the duel shotgun and burst pistols and some sort of new dagger thing. 

could i see what this arc bomber is. i have no idea where i was during this contest so i'm clueless as to what you guys are talking about

It was basically Grineer Bombard 2.0. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/232592-enemies-of-the-tenno-grineer-submissions/

It's somewhere in there, I'm trying to find it again.

Hehehe..

I'll tell you something..:

I just called him Architect because there already was a medic.

(and medic seemed kinda one sided , since grineer often have bionics ... So he's some kind of "Flesh architect". They are still often frowned upon by the grineer anyway, because most grineer think that , if you fall in battle, you deserve to die anyway. So they think that the Architects help the weak and therefor make the entire race look weak. )

And he can also build/ spawn

regulators and arc traps.

I recall him being able to do that, but the overall physical look kinda kills the feel a bit. If he HAD been called "Flesh Architect" instead of JUST Architect... well, honestly it would have been a long shot. STILL can't understand why people loved the Bomber so..

Here's the thread with the submissions: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/232592-enemies-of-the-tenno-grineer-submissions/

wanna see the thread for the infested and corpus submissions too?

There were some great concepts.

It was basically Grineer Bombard 2.0. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/232592-enemies-of-the-tenno-grineer-submissions/

It's somewhere in there, I'm trying to find it again.

I recall him being able to do that, but the overall physical look kinda kills the feel a bit. If he HAD been called "Flesh Architect" instead of JUST Architect... well, honestly it would have been a long shot. STILL can't understand why people loved the Bomber so..

Yes you are right, he lacks that... engineer/ architect feeling.

And

I think people wanted a challenge... a strong enemy who could deal lots of dmg. And the Architect just didn't do that. He's a supportive unit because I think the grineer lack supportive units.

And the ark bomber also had depictions of how a battle should look like. Mine lacked that tbh....

After my failed entries for the infested and the corpus contest I just lacked the motivation to put lots of effort into it. And that was exactly when it was among the... 16 chosen ones lol.

Yes you are right, he lacks that... engineer/ architect feeling.

And

I think people wanted a challenge... a strong enemy who could deal lots of dmg. And the Architect just didn't do that. He's a supportive unit because I think the grineer lack supportive units.

And the ark bomber also had depictions of how a battle should look like. Mine lacked that tbh....

After my failed entries for the infested and the corpus contest I just lacked the motivation to put lots of effort into it. And that was exactly when it was among the... 16 chosen ones lol.

I agree the Grineer lack supportive units, at least supportive units that really make a difference.

I would have had a Grineer entry, but I just couldn't think of one. My Infested Skate the Corpus Scarab didn't do the jobs sadly.