Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.2

[DE]Megan

Geeze what is it with everyone?

THE GAMMACOR DID NOT RECIEVE ANY DAMAGE NERF WHATSOEVER!

It got an increased RoF and a decreased damage per-bullet.  This means that on the whole, it is doing EXACTLY the same damage i;t did before.  It just uses more ammo now, though it is STILL a VERY ammo-efficient weapon, just not to the unreasonable level it was before.

In fact, it's actually a stealth BUFF.  Because the Status Chance remains unchanged (still I think 10%) you can trigger status effects 7x as often now.  Combine that with a multishot mod and status chance mods and this thing can trigger on 30+ enemies in 3 seconds, easily.  Even better with punch-through.

Just saying, people need to quit about the Synoid Gammacor.  If you suck so hard at ammo management that you can't handle this change, you just suck.  The change is not the problem here, you are.

They nerfed the base elemental damage as well.

Thank you DE! I've been torn so long at my inability to have enough load-out slots for all my frames. Now I can safely retire my Excal freeing up a load-out slot for something that's still actually pragmatic!

Second :D damn.

Nice fixes, but there is still no fix for not being able to hack with controllers. Well, I only tested it for grineer hacks, but it doesn't work with a XBOX Controller anymore.

Also, there is still no fix for helios scanning everything (even if the codex entry is already finished) after you had to revive.

And there is a little bug with the icons of collected items (from the floor). If you found a colour piece (mutalist red for me), some icons in this match are showing their own icon and the colour icon in front of it (I would post a screenshot, but i don't know how) 

This needs a fix. I've tested it, and it appears to be exclusive to grineer hacking mini-games. Corpus ones respond just fine.

Im sorry I care nothing for Excalibur but it makes no sense when you say the LOS was always intended and is frankly insulting that you'd think your player base are just going to believe that, when not so long ago when you guys were talking about the new changes you were introducing to him, and you were talking about spawning the javelins closer to the enemies so they wouldn't be stopped by other stuff.

Hell, forget that... it's a radial ultimate power, it what universe does it make sense to have a space ninja's ultimate ability unable to damage enemies hiding behind a rock or actually in this particular case standing right behind you?

I don't mean to be ranting about constantly debuffing excal, cause I'll never stop using him, but why is excal such an issue? Mesa can do what you feared excal doing, and she even does it better. Loki can literally take away weapons from a spherical radius, why does excal have to see them? If light were bright enough for these futuristic armors and sensors to be blinded, the only thing that would stop them from being blinded is being in a different room, not behind a thin wall looking over the side. 

If your gonna nerf excal again, at least balance something else out. Doesn't have to be blind or jav. Super jump or Slash could be buffed in return.

Just please DE.

So when you guys say 'Excal ded plz unnerf', are you talknig about Farm-Excal or normal Excals? Because it seems like DE's been working on punching down spam-4-farm-forever things for awhile now.

Yeah, but while they try to punish the minority who play draco they gut punch everyone in the cooter who doesn't. I have done Draco 4 times and only because I was bored. I used Excalibur more for mobile defense and exterminate. I had him set up so that enemy radar would show me where the enemies were and then I could use 4 or I could use radial blind in a jam. With this change I have to use radial blind and turn around to kill the enemies behind me. It went from being a literal radial attack to omni directional. So I will no scrap Excalibur for now until he is fixed and go back to Mag.

Still no fix to Ordis speaking non-stop to Simaris after getting "craft the chassis" task.

Also Ogris is not only looking worse but stealth nerfed to be noisy weapon rendering it almost useless.

so a rocket launcher should be silent? you know its wrong right?

So when you guys say 'Excal ded plz unnerf', are you talknig about Farm-Excal or normal Excals? Because it seems like DE's been working on punching down spam-4-farm-forever things for awhile now.

Normal Excals were nerfed to the ground with RB LoS introduction. It ceased to be reliable panic button and now his abilities set consists of nerfed down other warframes' abilities.

Okay wait, so if LoS was always intended forJavelin then why the hell did you intentionally remove it in the first place? It was part of his balance changes, stated in the notes when it came out.

So much this. DE please stop flip-flopping and knee jerking over stuff. We get it, people used him to farm, so what. Its a grind/farming games, you made it that way

ever since the hotfix none of my friends can join with me nor I with them every time we try to invite each other or join our dojo it less us to ensure that our firewalls allow udp ports 4950 and 4955, we thought it was an error on our end but our firewalls do allow warframe through...

They nerfed the base elemental damage as well.

Nope, wrong.  They nerfed damage PER BULLET.  When calculated with the increased RoF the damage is EXACTLY the same base 210 Magnetic damage it has always been.  The ONLY nerf is the lower ammo efficiency, which once again is still well above most other secondaries.

And again, considering the intrinsic status chance buff this implies, it's really a buff overall.  People complaining about this need to learn maths or something.

PSA: Excalibur Radial Javelin

We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.

Please....Stop...

ever since the hotfix none of my friends can join with me nor I with them every time we try to invite each other or join our dojo it less us to ensure that our firewalls allow udp ports 4950 and 4955, we thought it was an error on our end but our firewalls do allow warframe through...

Me and a friend have been suffering that too since U16

Okay wait, so if LoS was always intended forJavelin then why the hell did you intentionally remove it in the first place? It was part of his balance changes, stated in the notes when it came out.

They are trolling hard in our FACES ! try hard to prevent the farming. You know Draco and such. What is DE telling us ? Nothing good i guess.