Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

I got Problem from Today could not join anyone it say could not deliver invition to ......
Maybe it was my internet fault but whole day still can't join anyone
now when i click on analysis network it keep analyising need to quit game by alt+f4 need this fixese also

chat is broken

the stalker is learning

he has blocked all comunication

soon he will begin the next phase of his plan

prepare yourselves teno, ready your guns, sharpen your blades

rally your allies,he will come back to exact his revenge, his wraith knows no bounds

great chat comes back just before i post this

Edited by Daskrieg

well since update i finally got 75K points today to get the new MOD for HELIOS called "Detect Vulnerability"

idk why but i hoped and wished for it to trigger my cephalon syandana effect but it doesnt,..i was like  (-_-") (stoned face) 75k points to show weakness of an enemy that i can just shoot down anyways,..it kinda look like banshee resonance effect in a way makes enemy looks prettier before killing it,..hehe

would it be nice to trigger cephalon syandana the way a regular scan does it,..pls pls give me this option :)  TY ALL,..

"Detect Vulnerability"  default "Blue Glowing" no effect on Cepha syandana :'(

2uTJ0fv.jpg

Edited by Pnoyleet

This was fast way to kill the new frame.. Now it has like no real use anymore.

EDIT:

Yes, he is awsome tank, mostly when soloing.

But trying to find a new role for him in any other job... and can't find anything that he does better than an alternative frame for the same job.

Edited by OneMember

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Edit: This fix does not affect the extra credits received from enemies that were killed by Effigy during the mission.