Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Edit: This fix does not affect the extra credits received from enemies that were killed by Effigy during the mission.

Yh thats right keep making the game less fun you'll end up like another game that made it so hard to get stuff.

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Edit: This fix does not affect the extra credits received from enemies that were killed by Effigy during the mission.

Thanks for the update! Always good kinda.

Edited by Monsterwithin

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

Sure you guys didn't slide in some of those nifty stealth nerfs again?

The bankroll was sweet while it lasted tho.

Well Chroma, I showed you the World. I potatoed you, I fed you formas. Then, a glare. They saw you as unfair, now I'll have to lock you in a closet, others best you in your current state. I enjoyed our brief friendship.

Do you even use Chroma? He's useful for everything.

To tank maybe?, oh valkyr is invulnerable... To give bonuses? Trinity, augments... To damage? ...

He's all around avearage, very good survivability but no chance on scaling though.

Okay now this is an exploit.

Credit booster + Special weekend + special frame powers = 140k for 1 mission reward. It's nothing on a large scale, it was the beggining of reducing the credits grind.

Not long ago void missions gave a similar amount, and there were non of the absurd credit sinks we have currently. DE seriously should revise this.

Edit: Forgot to mention, credit rewards don't even scale (wave5 = wave 60, *nudge* *nudge*).

Edited by Psychen

i love how so many people cannot figure out how to use chroma, the amazing dagron frame. to get one last chroma credit boost in seimeni, i solo'd to wave 10 (wave 5 was right on hotfix deploy), hp did not even drop under 1000. All infested were up  to lvl 45-48

Edited by OvAeons

Well Chroma, I showed you the World. I potatoed you, I fed you formas. Then, a glare. They saw you as unfair, now I'll have to lock you in a closet, others best you in your current state. I enjoyed our brief friendship.

To tank maybe?, oh valkyr is invulnerable... To give bonuses? Trinity, augments... To damage? ...

He's all around avearage, very good survivability but no chance on scaling though.

Sorry what? Valkyr is only gonna be good in higher levels with Hysteria. Even then, she ain't gonna do any damage. Chroma gains over 3x melee damage and over 4x armor bonus with Vex Armor.

Gosh, i wish people would play frames before assuming they're S*%t

Edited by XxCurtennoxX

Lol, this didn't even ruin Chroma. 
Letting him kill things on a T2D gave me 90k credits off of PICK UPS from 20 waves
( this is with people being annoying and killing what he was killing too it would have been more if they just left him alone. ) 
Then there's his super armor buff and damage buff. 
He's a huge tank with a nice perk. 
155% power str
170% power eff
214% power duration
+maxed vit
+maxed steel fiber  
makes him amazing.

Just because he won't x2 your end of mission credits doesn't make him ruined, or junk, or anything, it makes him fair.
Y'all complain too hard. 

Credit booster + Special weekend + special frame powers = 140k for 1 mission reward. It's nothing on a large scale, it was the beggining of reducing the credits grind.

Not long ago void missions gave a similar amount, and there were non of the absurd credit sinks we have currently. DE seriously should revise this.

Edit: Forgot to mention, credit rewards don't even scale (wave5 = wave 60, *nudge* *nudge*).

So let me get this straight. You pumped forma into him, so that you could just stand next to effigy when extracting from defense and interception, probably as soon as possible? Something that he could do perfectly simply by being level 30 and having an aura equipped?

But yes, the lack of credit scaling in endless missions should change.

Edited by Tails-san

Letting him kill things on a T2D gave me 90k credits off of PICK UPS from 20 waves

( this is with people being annoying and killing what he was killing too it would have been more if they just left him alone. ) 

155% power str

170% power eff

214% power duration

+maxed vit

+maxed steel fiber  

makes him amazing.

Just because he won't x2 your end of mission credits doesn't make him ruined, or junk, or anything, it makes him fair.

Y'all complain too hard. 

^this

155% power str

170% power eff

214% power duration

+maxed vit

+maxed steel fiber  

makes him amazing.

Y'all complain too hard. 

To be fair, they are asking for a lot of credits for enhancements and the enhancements being locked into cosmetic makes it worse. Way too big a credit sink...

Those that say he's ruined are those throwing a temper tantrum and talking out the arse.

In the end, what's really ruined is their experience with Chroma The Cash Register...Or the Bank of Chroma.

Don't see how it makes him fair since no other warframe is a slot machine...

Now to wait for that credit augment for Nekros...

Edited by Jinryusai