Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Prime Needs Higher-Resolution Textures

I have noticed Volt Prime seems to have a blurry or low res texture.  It is especially noticeable when you change to an alt helmet. Its really bad on the Volt Prime helmet but its noticeable a bit on the body too.  And no I don't have setting turned down. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Basically I've been noticing that Volt's textures seem a bit too much difuminated while other similar Prime designed frames (Ember, Frost) have more crips, defined patterns and textures. What I basically mean: Check the differences:

cPM2IYh.jpg

KSyx5mc.jpg

8peLeWn.jpg

I do believe that you guys need to check again the textures and make sure everything cirsper, just like in the images/renders you released. Right now it makes him look quite unfinished.

I don't think they're rushing things though.  The Targis Prime had way sharper textures, now they're pretty blah.  Dex Dakras?  Bad.

Somethings going on with texture sharpness.  Some textures anyway.  The art & animation bug forum is popping with these texture problems.

Edited by Littleman88

I made a post a couple days ago about this.  Some of the responses suggested that there is a bug with some textures loading, as it doesn't seem to be isolated to Volt Prime.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426765-volt-prime-blurry/#entry4734816

Not sure if it's a bug or not. Could be due to promo material using in game models and way better textures, but the low res on the helm is worse than in the pics and is solved after loading into a mission (or at least they get up to the rest of the body quality).

I hope it is a bug and can be fixed soon, wonder what may be causing it.

Well, looks like this update has just fixed this very issue! Chroma is still on the to do list, (I will open another thread for that in a few days when I can take good screens), but Volt seems, for now, fixed.

Now to get those cloth physics and neck fixed :p Thanks DE :)