Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do We Get From Inside The Liset To The Undercarriage Door-Thing?

(XBOX)Grihaly

you know when you exit a mission and you lay into the body shaped panel? the bottom panel flips so that you end up inside.

Yet this panel is no-where to be found inside the liset.

There is a problem with the design there, and its been wondered since we got the liset. I want a slight redesign so it makes sense.

you know when you exit a mission and you lay into the body shaped panel? the bottom panel flips so that you end up inside.

But inside the ship there is no part that looks like it flips, in fact the part of the ship from inside is made of glass :/

Edited by mishmashmarsh

Check the floor right in front of the Navigation "console", there's a box-shaped line pattern that looks a bit like a cutout. Could be is slides down and to the side and the Tenno then climbs in, gets sealed in, and the thing than rotates.

But inside the ship there is no part that looks like it flips, in fact the part of the ship from inside is made of glass :/

My 'theory' is the gray area where you kneel while in navigation acts like an elevator, and goes down or something.

Check the floor right in front of the Navigation "console", there's a box-shaped line pattern that looks a bit like a cutout. Could be is slides down and to the side and the Tenno then climbs in, gets sealed in, and the thing than rotates.

I'll have to look harder next time :P

Yeah, I see what you mean, and how that would work. Until (or should I say "unless") we get a definitive answer, I'm accepting this as my headcanon. 

• 3 months later...

I just came back to Warframe (from the time before we had the Liset to walk around in!), and yeah, this bugs me too.  I had also assumed that the floor under the navigation console opens up somehow, but looking at the glass beneath it, I just see random machinery that would be in the way of the airlock, so unless that can all move too, maybe it is beneath the ramp like WingedCrusade says.  That would make logistical sense...you use navigation to fly to your mission location, then go down the ramp to the armory to prepare for the mission and drop from there.

I've also just gotten a Kubrow.  How do they get in and out?  It obviously can't be through the airlock.  I would assume that the incubator dome closes over them and the floor opens and drops them, but that only works for getting out and wouldn't explain how they get in.

Supposedly, it's below the ramp you go down to the Orbiter compartment on. The ramp goes with the compartment, and there instead is where you'd step into to then leave and enter the Liset.

This seems the most likely.  If you look at the area around the bottom of the ramp, everything there is beat up a bit.  Like it has been exposed to the elements.  There is also a door going into the Arsenal/Foundry/Kubrow area.

The weathers bits are easier to see with a bright color like red.

The Liset's ramp moves up and down. Perhaps when a Tenno enters the turning thing, the ramp moves up and reveals a door. We never see the door because the ramp is always down when we are in the back area of the ship.

It has already been said.

Edited by Velsva