Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predicting The Next Prime Frame And Weapon

I'm hoping for Ash but I wouldn't mind if we got Vauban or Oberon. As far as weapons I see it being a primary and secondary seeing as there are 9 melee primes and 7 of the other 2. I can see them either being the Vectis/Tigris and Kunai/Magnus. Or one of either and Shade prime as he kinda goes along with Ash's style(I would rather see Carrier prime tho) 

As for the cosmetics I want Imperator Prime Syandana and maybe new Sentinel accessories that go with either shade or carrier. 

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

Hopefully Ash Prime, but after Nova Prime, could be any male prime.

Weapons, possibly Vectis Prime (haven't had a primed sniper rifle yet), Kogake Prime (haven't had a fist/feet weapon primed yet). Along with AkLex Prime and AkVasto Prime hopefully one day, since we have got Akbronco Prime.

I'd say Ash.

However, since they released Nova out of the blue, while 99,9999..999% of the galactic population was expecting Trinity, I assume they might have started a new pattern to Prime Warframe releases.

The pattern could be as following:

One of the earliest female frame

One of the latest female frame

One of the earliest male frame

One of the latest male frames

So, won't be surprised even if the next frame is Chroma.

Edited by KingTaro

What I'd be happy to see for Prime Frame:

Trinity or Saryn. Though mostly Trinity. For some reason it feels like Trinity doesn't get enough love for being such a reliable Frame.

What I'd be happy to see for Prime Weaponry:

Strun Prime, Bolto Prime, ANY Dual Sword Primed, Galatine Prime.

Probably ash, but I really hope not.

Volt was a dark prime, which means the next will be light colored.

A light ninja?

Uh, no thanks.

I'd like to see Oberon prime.

Vectis prime.

Uhhh... Maybe venka prime, but i'd save that for valkyr.

GALATINE PRIME PLEASE.

Nyx was a light Prime. Thus, its safe to assume Nova was dark. So was Volt.

We now have no reason to believe DE is following a colour pattern.

Data miners haven't confirmed anything yet, but it says in the game files something about the Kogake prime. Everything else I'm not sure about but perhaps there will be an Ash prime or I'm hoping Trinity prime.

I really really really want a Trinity Prime. Dunno what I'd do with the regular Trinity, but I'd go nuts with a Prime. I'll probably keep the regular one and use it for planet missions. Might deck out the Prime for T4 and Raids, whenever I get serious into those. First time 5 people disconnected, and the second time it fell apart right when it started. Might have to leave off HP, which would be terrible, but in return I'd keep my Orthos Prime up and blocking, with everything I have to support that plus reflecting damage back at the attacker.

Let's start the chant.. 'Trinity Prime, Trinity Prime'