Lock it, fill it, call it, find it,

View it, code it, jam - unlock it,

Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,

Cross it, crack it, switch - update it,

Name it, rate it, tune it, print it,

Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,

Touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it,

Turn it, leave it, start - format it.

i would recommend Endless Missions that the Warframe can handle. or Spy Missions if that's your fancy for XP.

avoid Infested, as their XP rate is pretty low. Corpus is acceptable, but Grineer / Corrupted are absolutely the most XP/time as long as you're not Killing them slowly.

Defense I is a nice place if you bring some others with you. there's a lot of Medium and Heavy Units in the ranks of the Corrupted, and their moderate abundance coupled with Eximi for large XP Bonuses on top, can make for a lot of XP accruement.

same general story goes for Grineer.

i would recommend Endless Missions that the Warframe can handle. or Spy Missions if that's your fancy for XP.

avoid Infested, as their XP rate is pretty low. Corpus is acceptable, but Grineer / Corrupted are absolutely the most XP/time as long as you're not Killing them slowly.

Defense I is a nice place if you bring some others with you. there's a lot of Medium and Heavy Units in the ranks of the Corrupted, and their moderate abundance coupled with Eximi for large XP Bonuses on top, can make for a lot of XP accruement.

same general story goes for Grineer.

Don't you learn to play better on non defense type mission?  I know that defense type mission give u the most XP.  What I'm asking is best way to level up your frame solo so you can understand your frame ability and mechanic better instead of leveling up so fast you are already on its third ability, if that make sense.  I can get my friend and me to do countless void missions and I'll be rank 30 in no time but that not my purpose. 

Don't you learn to play better on non defense type mission?  I know that defense type mission give u the most XP.  What I'm asking is best way to level up your frame solo so you can understand your frame ability and mechanic better instead of leveling up so fast you are already on its third ability, if that make sense.  I can get my friend and me to do countless void missions and I'll be rank 30 in no time but that not my purpose. 

Well if you don't want to speed level something, then just go do whatever you are comfortable with, which can be anything. Spin the solar map and click randomly. 

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,

Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,

Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,

Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,

Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,

Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,

Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,

Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,

Lock it, fill it, call it, find it,

View it, code it, jam - unlock it,

Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,

Cross it, crack it, switch - update it,