Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.3 + 16.3.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Zephyr - Funnel Clouds: Tornado generates an additional X tornadoes, but tornadoes have reduced size and do not pull enemies.

Now 4 skill create just 8 small tornado, this is no additional tornado, just 8 small. Normal 4 big tornado dissapear. Or some mistake in description of new augment, or some bug in mod work. Fix please.

p.s Thanks for good update

Edited by Delorean_1988

Now can't log on at all. Verified and optimized cache.  DirectX 10/11 disabled even though they worked fine for me, got no choice to use them, even installed Directx9 back on here since I'm getting a "directx9 not found on system" message, and still getting message AFTER installing it!

Edited by Sylviras

Now can't log on at all. Verified and optimized cache.  DirectX 10/11 disabled even though they worked fine for me, got no choice to use them, even installed Directx9 back on here since I'm getting a "directx9 not found on system" message, and still getting message AFTER installing it!

oh that's why my framerate dropped

• Fixed issues with lighting and colour effects on certain Venus maps that could result in a very flat and desaturated look (as per screenshot).

Same thing is/was happening in phobos maps, in case you miss out on fixing the same bug there.

Yes that's what his screenshot is trying to show. It's been an issue for a while, you can confirm it right in the market.

It's being audited now. Issue discovered, internal solution in progress, should be live next Hotfix or Update (whatever comes first).

I sympathize, while I can launch the game I can't really play it as DX9 is even worse for me than DX10/11 ever were stability-wise.

Seriously, I'm crashing constantly.