Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

No one is being willfully ignorant, even if you want them to be.

The Tenno are that energy > are the Warframe's divine energy > the divine energy is void energy > the Tenno are void energy.

Was that simple enough?

Holy crap the leaps there are massive. It's like you're not reading at all.

The facts have all been presented to you. You choosing not to accept them does not make them go away.

In other words, they are a source of energy, not actual energy?

Yeah. Here's his line from Arid Fear:

"Every time we tear a tenno corpse from its metal womb we find nothing to explain their power. Our Warframe engineers gesture wildly about nanotechnology, how reactive dissolution hides the answers. What if a Warframe is merely a lightning rod? A conduit for these demons of the void? Consider how it could change our plan."

And then once he gets inside a Warframe using an Ascaris he says this:

"We've been wrong all this time. Tenno do not control the Warframe's divine energy. The Tenno ARE that energy. Each Warframe you control is merely a glass shaping your furious light."

Basically, what he's saying is that he originally thought the powers came from the Warframe, but they actually come from the tenno.
Edited by vaugahn

Holy crap the leaps there are massive. It's like you're not reading at all.

If you can't understand that when it's put that simply, then this isn't going to go anywhere with you.

Even when DE eventually spells it out as clear as day for everyone I still doubt you will believe it.

Even when DE eventually spells it out as clear as day for everyone I still doubt you will believe it.

It's funny you say that when they've already spelled it out clear as day and you're the one refusing to literally just read the lines.

After Ive read all the posts in this thread, Ive come up with a logical conclusion.....

Tenno are fat bald people sitting on the couch all day. how do they change frames? they click on the arsenal

How do they channel it though? Are they like void Vor, where a part of their body is replaced with a swirly glowing light? Is it just an invisible psychic phenomenon? How exactly does it factor into their physicality? We know they're "twisted", is that from Void energy or Technocyte? 

Void Vor doesn't make sense to me. Because that golden energy isn't Void energy. It's energy from the key.

They definitely were twisted by Void energy and not Technocyte when they went into the Void. Not like Vor, who got changed by his Void key, which is Orokin energy. The way Vor is doesn't make sense, and is probably a result of DE refusing to make real lore and have that lore determine everything in the game. If DE would do that, then every single piece of content would make sense. Since they don't really care about that, we have someone like Vor who was brought back alive by Orokin technology.

Void Vor doesn't make sense to me. Because that golden energy isn't Void energy. It's energy from the key.

Not like Vor, who got changed by his Void key, which is Orokin energy. .

The key is a VOID key, thus it has the ability to open a portal to the void, allowing void energy to infuse with Vor during his time holding the key.

"orokin energy".  now you're just making stuff up.  I'm not advocating for either side, but in no place have I ever heard of "orokin energy".  I've heard of orokin technology, but no where is there a random, powerful energy that is specified other than the void energy.

the Orokin crafted the warframes to channel the void energy, NOT this "Orokin energy", because if it was "orokin energy" then there would be no need to conduct experiments on those afflicted by the VOID ENERGY.  Void Vor probably doesn't make sense to you since he doesn't use a traditional warframe, however Vor IS using SOMETHING to channel the power of the void into a kind of attack a Tenno would use.  He is using the Janus Key, an outside element other than himself, to channel the raw power of the void into a beam of destructive power.  Whether or not Tenno is energy or flesh is irrelevant, they supply the warframe with void energy and the warframe modifies that energy to produce the power of that specific warframe design.  If the warframe was not needed to channel that void energy into powers then the warframe would be uneccessary. Never is there a point where Vor uses a power without using SOMETHING (like the key).

The Janus key is definitely some higher tier of key than the ones Tenno use to access the void, however it still performs the same function of opening a portal to enter the void.  The burning energy from the void infused children is basically what Vor is channeling into a single beam, doing much more than simply burning his target.

anyway interesting conversation from both sides, very intense!

edit: I feel like understanding what Vor is and how he functions is very important to understanding what Tenno are.  Void Vor can literally be considered as a proto-tenno, before they put on the warframe.  He is a void infused individual that has survived his encounter in the void, and is able to use void energy (channeled through the Janus key) to produce some miraculous results.  Tenno are void infused individuals that when equipped with a warframe can produce miraculous results.

Edited by Bigbizz44

My belief is that they use some kinda void space tech to fit into the warframes. Kinda like how the ships are bigger inside than how they look dropping you off. If they can fit all that onto a small ship, then it's reasonable the suits use the same tech. Then again I've only been playing a couple months now, and this whole comment could be completely noobish as I'm not familiar with all of the lore yet.

The key is a VOID key, thus it has the ability to open a portal to the void, allowing void energy to infuse with Vor during his time holding the key.

"orokin energy".  now you're just making stuff up.  I'm not advocating for either side, but in no place have I ever heard of "orokin energy".  I've heard of orokin technology, but no where is there a random, powerful energy that is specified other than the void energy.

the Orokin crafted the warframes to channel the void energy, NOT this "Orokin energy", because if it was "orokin energy" then there would be no need to conduct experiments on those afflicted by the VOID ENERGY.  Void Vor probably doesn't make sense to you since he doesn't use a traditional warframe, however Vor IS using SOMETHING to channel the power of the void into a kind of attack a Tenno would use.  He is using the Janus Key, an outside element other than himself, to channel the raw power of the void into a beam of destructive power.  Whether or not Tenno is energy or flesh is irrelevant, they supply the warframe with void energy and the warframe modifies that energy to produce the power of that specific warframe design.  If the warframe was not needed to channel that void energy into powers then the warframe would be uneccessary. Never is there a point where Vor uses a power without using SOMETHING (like the key).

The Janus key is definitely some higher tier of key than the ones Tenno use to access the void, however it still performs the same function of opening a portal to enter the void.  The burning energy from the void infused children is basically what Vor is channeling into a single beam, doing much more than simply burning his target.

anyway interesting conversation from both sides, very intense!

edit: I feel like understanding what Vor is and how he functions is very important to understanding what Tenno are.  Void Vor can literally be considered as a proto-tenno, before they put on the warframe.  He is a void infused individual that has survived his encounter in the void, and is able to use void energy (channeled through the Janus key) to produce some miraculous results.  Tenno are void infused individuals that when equipped with a warframe can produce miraculous results.

Considering that the Orokin lasers in the Orokin tower, as well as the Orokin-made "Void" Key (that gives access to the Towers in the Void, not the Void itself, because the Void is a part of space, not something closed off behind a locked door. Yes, it takes some comprehension skills to understand that difference), as well as the Corrupted enemies with their corrupted weapons, corrupted by the Orokin Neural Sentry, I would absolutely call that gold energy "Orokin" energy and not Void energy. 

Edited by [DE]Drew
Edited to comply with the community rules

Considering that the Orokin lasers in the Orokin tower, as well as the Orokin-made "Void" Key (that gives access to the Towers in the Void, not the Void itself, because the Void is a part of space, not something closed off behind a locked door. Yes, it takes some comprehension skills to understand that difference), as well as the Corrupted enemies with their corrupted weapons, corrupted by the Orokin Neural Sentry, I would absolutely call that gold energy "Orokin" energy and not Void energy. But whatever. There's no point trying to explain something like that to people like you.

But the void is closed off from outer space, otherwise there would be no need to have a "key".  Granted the keys might be connected to the orokin towers, but even just accessing the void requires portal technology, thus the void is separated from outer space, and the key might just have that technology built into it while also connected to the orokin towers at the same time.

of course the key is orokin made, it was the orokin that conducted tests with the void to begin with.  I'm not saying that the laser towers are using exclusive void energy.  But claiming that Vor isn't changed by the void is complete nonsense, as the Zariman children, who were within an orokin vessel during their affliction, traveled into the void and were changed into the void infused individuals known today.

and what do you mean "people like you"? is that some kind of childish insult?  is that supposed to be an escape to drop a conversation?  please, don't lower yourself to a level lower than a civilized person.

edit: anyway this part is getting way off-topic, however there isn't anything called "orokin energy", and unless you point out something in the lore that specifically sais "orokin energy" then I refuse to believe it's anything other than advanced technology and engineering that is capable of being reproduced by any species with the intelligence to do so.

Edited by Bigbizz44

I thought the "Tenno are energy" was busted the moment Kaleen said she found children in the Zariman, and one of them burned her badly... and it was in Ember's Codex entry.

That is all I'm going to say.

*kneels and falls asleep*

Edited by Kao-Snake